Blue Bay Inn & Suites
Super 8 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$46
Very Good 4/5
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
US$177
US$136
Good 3.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$52
US$45
Good 3.5/5
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Agoda.com
US$108
US$98
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$93
Groupon.com
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
Sapphire Condominiums(South Padre Island)
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Our family came here for a brief Spring vacation at the end of March 2016. Originally, we reserved a double queen w/ a balcony and a double queen. We asked that the rooms be near each other. However, they were separated by a hallway. There weren't working exhaust fans in either bathroom. My husband and I had the queen with the balcony. There was no clock in our room and no towels. My mother and daughter didn't have a phone in their room and the cord to the microwave didn't reach the outlet. The young man at the front desk switched us to adjoining rooms on the 4th floor. He was very apologetic. My hue front sband and I no longer had a queen with a balcony. The young man at the front desk said he was not authorized to adjust the rate and would advise the manager. That was March 28, 2016. Today is April 17, 2016 and despite leaving 4 or 5 messages, no one has called. Also, the rooms we were moved to smelled like urine, the window was broken and boarded over (there was a gap in the window). The last day the maid left nasty rust in our toilet, torn towels, (we left her a tip that she didn't bother to take). In my Mother's room, instead of giving her clean towels, she re-folded the dirty, wet towels. There was no coffee maker in the room. There was a filthy chair by the ic machine. the breakfast in the morning was a joke! You're better off gong to McDonald's or Denny's. The Wi-fi never worked. So, I don't understand this "resort" fee. My husband works for one of the major airlines. So, we do a lot of last minute travel. While the front desk staff was nice, the management of this hotel is engaging infalse advertising and poor custromer service. I would never recommend this establishment to anyone. I will make sure to post this review (with photos) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Kayak, Priceline, etc.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank rhondaw472
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Daughter and friends checked in for Spring Break and were up front with staff when making reservations that there would be a 5th person in the room. There was an additional charge to have that 5th person in the room (twice as much as what the website advertises which was paid). When checking in, they were told they would have to pay an additional $80.00 if they wanted a cot.

When they asked for more towels, they were told they would need to get the towels themselves out of the laundry room. The elevator did not work and neither did the hot tub. The only breakfast option was cereal.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank apple4ateacher
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Not the best in town, but for the price it's better than the rest. Some of the rooms have carpet and some have a wood type of floor, I personally prefer the wooden floor. I've stayed 3 times and I haven't found a thing I could complain about it.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Came for spring break and it was just perfect!!! The manager was very kind and greeted us as we walked in. It is a good walking distance to the beach and to restaurants! I say it's perfect for spring breakers! Not so much for family with children

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed a whole week and loved this hotel. You can walk out by the pool and see the bay. We had wonderful room 213! Nice and clean and wonderful floors and decorations. I loved that it had no carpet! Hotel staff was wonderful, hot tub was great!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple