All reviews great condo washer and dryer unit beach ocean
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We loved the view we had every morning of the sun creeping up over the ocean.. simply breathtaking. Unit 2405 was beautifully furnished and stocked with most things you'd need for your visit. The digital lock on the door makes it easy to lock the door and go to the beach not having to worry about keeping up with a key.... very nice!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Spent a wonderful week with family at Saida Condos on South Padre Beach. Wonderful time and the condo was very nice. Mainly we were here for the sun and beach time. Would highly recommend. Pools were clean and lounge chairs plentiful. Safe and secure gated community. Tennis courts available too as well as washer and dryer on nearly every floor.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

This condo complex is located on the beach, has three pools, has a bar and little snack shack where you can get burgers or nachos and such. Complex is very clean and well-run. It is a gated complex and very safe and secure. The unit we rented was very nice. There were several restaurants and shops within walking distance. I highly recommend Russo's pizzeria and Gabrielle's. The only complaints I have, which are minor, include the parking. Sometimes, there were no spaces available close to our condo so it could be a bit of a walk. And, the food at the on-site snack shack was not very good and not worth the money. I wouldn't bother unless you are desperate and don't want to leave the pool area. But, overall it was a great place to stay and I would definitely go back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo that had everything you needed. The pool was nice, the elevator broke, trash disposal broke, but it was right on the Beach. We could enjoy volleyball, water activities, the sunset, good seafood, good happy hours, and more!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Beautiful is all I can say. Loved every minute of my stay. Was very comfortable and alot of room for a group of friends. They had two large pools and a hot tub and a beach access that was at leat 100 feet away . Very much enjoyed my stay would definitely come again

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family