La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$105
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$91
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Econo Lodge(South Padre Island)
US$45
US$40
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
US$51
US$39
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$73
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$131
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Casa Bella Resort(South Padre Island)
US$58
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
US$98
US$57
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$57
US$49
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

All reviewstennis courtsunitpadrebeachocean
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Family trip to South Padre stayed here for a week. The place has been refurbished somewhat and has a nicer feel to it. Rooms are cleaner and more user friendly. They have installed new: Flat Screen TV's, Ranges, Microwaves, washer dryers and toilets/faucets. Over all they have done a good job. The beds are still the same though. Lumpy, noisy, old and just terrible. The views are beautiful especially the higher floors. We were on the tenth floor and had some great views of the surf and the surrounding area. On the day before our check out, one of the elevators broke down and it was a nightmare trying to get up or down. The lobby was packed and backlogged with people. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it wont be the last. Took about 4 hrs for them to fix it. All the ice machines were either gone or broken down. One was working the first day, then nothing. Bring your own ice, you'll be glad you did. With a little more attention to details this place would be rated excellent. Overall it's nice and fun with plenty to do and see.

Room Tip: Parking is tight and dog eat dog. Try to plan your trip during the earlier part of summer to avoid the big crowds.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 21 April 2014

From the get-go we were treated like dirt by the security people at the gate. Truly incredible how utterly rude and unhelpful these people are. When i tried to walk in to find someone who could help me, a guard even pushed himself in front of me as if threatening to punch me. They made the place feel more like a max security prison than a vacation resort. Place is average, its in front of the beach so that works, but couldnt shake the bitterness of dealing with those guys constantly.

• Stayed: April 2014
7  Thank Colonelmustar
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Saida towers is beautiful. The view pool and beach are great. You can walk to schliterbaun.
Subway McDonald are also within waling distance.
My complaints. I was walking in no traffic either way. I am in the middle of the drive way by gate. The guard tells me this is not the pedestrian gate you can not continue. He made me walk back up to pedestrian gate through potentially more traffic than walking through gate

The last day electricity went out. No air conditioner no lights all night. The worst was no elevators. I am 75. I carried two suitcases down 8 flights. Supposedly they have an emergency generator. They did turn it on after I was down at 9. Electricity was out from 3am. Poor service

Wifi was only on balcony although I was repeatedly told it worked in living room.

Room Tip: Rooms appeared fine. Rooms on 9 and above had no water on the night of no electricity or so some one told me. I did not go up.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Faye V
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed in tower 2. Lets just say our condo needed to be updated, painted and CLEANED. The room was dirty, carpet was stained & old and the dry wall was moldy. Why wouldn't these be tiled wall to wall? Also, the kitchen drawers were dirty, the silverware was filthy and most of the pots & pans were nasty. Never could get enough towels for a family of four and the ones provided were tiny. I also cut my foot on a loose piece of metal sticking out of a dresser that was past it's last leg. Only reason I gave it 2 stars is location, beach access and parking. There has to be better place to stay, we will not return to this place ever again and probably won't return to SPI for a few years.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank JDBfromTexas
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed in room I604 Saida 1- immediately started getting a headache. Took shower and saw lots of mold on handles- shower doors. The bed sheets were nasty too. PIR management changed us to Saida Royal. immediately got sick. Mold on couches, tables , drapes, furniture walls. the place smelled nasty. They recommended another room and it had more mold.

• Stayed: June 2013