“No electricity”
Review of Saida Tower II

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Padre Island
Saida Tower II
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Saida towers is beautiful. The view pool and beach are great. You can walk to schliterbaun.
Subway McDonald are also within waling distance.
My complaints. I was walking in no traffic either way. I am in the middle of the drive way by gate. The guard tells me this is not the pedestrian gate you can not continue. He made me walk back up to pedestrian gate through potentially more traffic than walking through gate

The last day electricity went out. No air conditioner no lights all night. The worst was no elevators. I am 75. I carried two suitcases down 8 flights. Supposedly they have an emergency generator. They did turn it on after I was down at 9. Electricity was out from 3am. Poor service

Wifi was only on balcony although I was repeatedly told it worked in living room.

Room Tip: Rooms appeared fine. Rooms on 9 and above had no water on the night of no electricity or so some one...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Faye V

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed in tower 2. Lets just say our condo needed to be updated, painted and CLEANED. The room was dirty, carpet was stained & old and the dry wall was moldy. Why wouldn't these be tiled wall to wall? Also, the kitchen drawers were dirty, the silverware was filthy and most of the pots & pans were nasty. Never could get enough towels for a family of four and the ones provided were tiny. I also cut my foot on a loose piece of metal sticking out of a dresser that was past it's last leg. Only reason I gave it 2 stars is location, beach access and parking. There has to be better place to stay, we will not return to this place ever again and probably won't return to SPI for a few years.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank JDBfromTexas
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed in room I604 Saida 1- immediately started getting a headache. Took shower and saw lots of mold on handles- shower doors. The bed sheets were nasty too. PIR management changed us to Saida Royal. immediately got sick. Mold on couches, tables , drapes, furniture walls. the place smelled nasty. They recommended another room and it had more mold.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank jerryseda
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights in a 3 bedroom two bath, with a patio overlooking the beach. This is a great location. We loved the patio. 3 couples. Plenty of space. We would stay again. This place does not have a restuarant but does have a laundromat, heated pool and tennis courts with great beach access.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank travelady201
Reviewed 21 November 2012

The apartments are spacious with excellent views. Furnishings were basic and dated. Sheets and towels were of low quality.
Kitchen had the very basic utensils...no paper towels or Kleenex. Needs some TLC!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple