All reviewsstaff was friendly and helpfulhot tubjahncondooceanamenitiesbeachspi
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed in 806 which we booked through HomeAway. Location, location, location. This condo is right on the beach and it was so easy for us to go to and from several times a day. We could see our teenagers from the balcony and the amazing view of the ocean. Condo was clean and nicely decorated. Recent remodel on bathroom and tile floors was great. All 3 beds were very comfortable. We had a wonderful visit and would stay there again. My only complaints were the A/C unit on the balcony was very loud when running (which kinda took away from the peaceful lull of the ocean, but nothing can be done about that). Also the kitchen is very small. The knives and pots/pans are old. If you plan to cook much, as we like to, I would suggest you bring a good pan of your own and any special utensils, including a good knife or two. There were plenty of dishes and the dishwasher worked very well. The building is older and expected wear and tear is present, but the grounds are very nicely landscaped and well maintained. There is a ping pong table in the fitness center that my teenagers loved playing in the evenings.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Me, my sister and our 2 best friends stayed in the lovely and cozy condo of Stan and Sue Jahn. It was clean, contained most amenities one would require, and had a great view of the beach. It was perfect for four women and their entourage of stuff! The on-site staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place & come back for future stays. Thanks Stan and Sue Jahn!

Room Tip: Third Floor room facing the beach and pool.Very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2016

I booked a long weekend in 202. It was clean and comfortable and in the process of being updated with some really cute touches so far. The location is fabulous, the grounds are immaculate. The pool and hot tub are great.The beach front view from the balcony is amazing! I will be back and would recommend Aquarius to friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The building is older so the space is kind of small by today's standards but the views from upper floors are fabulous as are any beachfront apartments. Most have been renovated- - we had a family gathering and rented more than one. Seems safe and clean. I don't think you get better views for the price.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The condo was really outdated but it serves it's purpose. The view was wonderful you could see the bay from 1 window & the gulf off the balcony. We housed 6 people comfortably. Wish we had another bathroom. Check in was quick & easy. I was really happy with the accommodation.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family