US$187
US$168
Hotels.com
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$240
Casa Bella Resort(South Padre Island)
US$94
US$243
US$211
Econo Lodge(South Padre Island)
US$86
US$81
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$147
Priceline
Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$97
US$92
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$151
Priceline
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
US$291
  • Pool
Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$103
Hotels.com
All reviewsstaff was friendly and helpfulhot tubjahncondooceanbeachspi
Reviewed 23 October 2016

I booked a long weekend in 202. It was clean and comfortable and in the process of being updated with some really cute touches so far. The location is fabulous, the grounds are immaculate. The pool and hot tub are great.The beach front view from the balcony is amazing! I will be back and would recommend Aquarius to friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The building is older so the space is kind of small by today's standards but the views from upper floors are fabulous as are any beachfront apartments. Most have been renovated- - we had a family gathering and rented more than one. Seems safe and clean. I don't think you get better views for the price.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The condo was really outdated but it serves it's purpose. The view was wonderful you could see the bay from 1 window & the gulf off the balcony. We housed 6 people comfortably. Wish we had another bathroom. Check in was quick & easy. I was really happy with the accommodation.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed in SPI for a mini weekend vacation before the 2016/2017 school year began. We booked this condo at the last minute. The reservation process was quick and easy, no hassle. Catherine and Melissa were very helpful with the reservation process. We booked unit # 508. I do have to admit, the unit needs some updating, however, everything we needed was there. This was our first time visiting SPI and we had a great time. The view from the fifth floor was spectacular. I will definitely will rent from this company again whenever we plan another trip to SPI.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed on the 8th floor #801. It was super easy to book. Not facing the ocean directly but great view of the island and bay. Super clean, right on the beach. Just enough room, great amenities including kitchen with a kitchen wear in condo and separate laundry room downstairs. I would bring my family back here in a heartbeat.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family