“Delish!”

Add it.
Vitina's Deli & Boiler Room
Ranked #56 of 135 Restaurants in Sherman
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Co-workers went for lunch. I stayed behind, told them I wanted some kind of turkey sandwich with avocado. Co-worker texted back with different options and I went with an avocado chicken salad sandwich. Very good, fresh and creamy. Bread wasn't too tough. Pickle spear had a strange flavor so I didn't finish it. Chocolate chip cookie was so good. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Always use the drive thru. Sandwiches are great, bread fresh and fixings crisp. We really like these wonderful sandwiches.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Good place to eat...employees are nice and work fast. Definitely in the mix for lunch...just not everyday.

1  Thank Rance D
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Have never had anything bad at this place! This is a great place for the perfect sandwich! LOVE IT!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2011

I recently ate with Vitina's with my 2 year old daughter. I placed our order at the counter. When the waitress brought our order to the table, she just dumped it on the table and quickly retreated behind the counter.
I realized the order was wrong and asked that she come back to the table and exchange the food for the food we actually ordered. She refused to do so. Had we not been the only customers in the restaurant, I might of understood her position.
I couldn't leave my child unattended in the circa 1980 high chair they had. It was broken and unstable.
FInally, after so told her that I was sorry that I was asking her to actually work, did she come back to the table.
The food isn't worth the attitude. I've dined at the French Room at the Adolphus and not received the attitude I received at this two bit deli.

1  Thank SarahRwimer