“Just Average”

Cuisines: American
Description: Telephone number: 806-256-5440
Description: Telephone number: 806-256-5440
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Got stuck eating here after Hotrod Pizza hosed us! The tacos were cold and the taco shells were limp. Ok service and lackluster food. Better than nothing I guess.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We went on Sunday evening at about 6:30. I did see the other reviews and went in eyes wide open. I got the banana split, on special. It was great, the bananas were fresh and firm, and just about the right amount of toppings. My wife got a mini turtle blizzard. They both came up in less than 5 min.
Neither of us used the bathrooms, since we just walked from our motel. Place seemed clean and staff pretty organized. I think it's got newer management. A couple of the tables could've been wiped, but as we were leaving, they were starting to work on the dinning room area.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Right off highway and food was as expected from a DQ. The xl chili cheese comes with onions and mustard but didn't appear so on picture. Had to return it to get just chili cheese and they did it without hesitation and were very nice about it.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Food was very overpriced compared to other DQs I've visited. Actually twice for the chicken basket than it is for a KS DQ.
The guy working the drive up and the frontline didn't have any help and was too young and inexperienced to get stuck with this. He was really clueless but I tried to not get upset at him, bless his heart. Our food sat on the counter for a long time until finally I asked them to go get it and give it to us. Had to beg for honey mustards because they insisted they were in the boxes which they were not. Chicken was good, but can't say the fries were. Soggy and cold. This location needs to get it together!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Very spacious, clean dining area, capable help behind the counter. The food is always the same, so no worries here. The only drawback at this location was the men's room - no heat and no cleaning. This needs some major attention.