All reviews biscuits room was clean waffles san antonio coffee pot softball tournament cereal laundromat app texas interstate pet
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Great hotel for the price. Clean room. Friendly service. Super fast internet. Check in/ Check out was fast and easy. Stayed for 7 nights and had no problems at all. Very friendly staff. Nice pool, very clean.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Great location: Interstate 10 easily accessible; plenty of parking (including oversized vehicles); good selection of restaurants within walking distance; and I got an EXCELLENT price through the Priceline app!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kevin78155, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Seguin TX, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for your stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

If you love BED BUGS come here. Found them in 6 different rooms when checking. Was told that they have a problems with BED BUGS!!!!Bed Bugs in multiple room whole first floor flooding from rooms upstairs. employees said there is a problem with bed bugs and we checked mutiple rooms to find more and more in each room.
she said she had to wait for a manager to get us moved or refund and I go up there and the manager kicks me out saying it was me and no refund and tries to charge for multiple days when I was there 1 night.
I then let every resident I can see to go check your room because we just checked the entire building and found them.
The manager then said she is calling to the cops on me. This place a f*** s**t hole gun shots in the door. Tack strip cuts to feet because the carpet is all torn and missing in spots.
the upstairs where I was bathtubs leak into the people below us.
Roaches every where in the back kitchen and back of the front off office on the floor on a sticky tack.
The vacuum with those clear bins you can empty inside was full of bed bugs they are just moving them room to room that and the laundry for the hotel lines is in the same building with the Bed Bugs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen R
kevin78155, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Seguin TX, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest, As per your request we had City Health Inspector came and visited rooms you are mentioning and had found nothing in rooms. As a guest satisfaction we have already refunded you entire stay money to you. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during you stay. We do not appreciate bad words and crushing or your violent behavior at front desk which was a reason front desk had tell you that she will call Police because she felt threatened. Just because she was simply telling you to wait for manager did not mean that she was not concerned about your complaint. Sometime people use social media and reviews as bargain tool to get money refunded so we have protocol to wait till Professional Pest Control company come and inspect it , untill then we just want you to have patience. We understand traveling can be hard and staying at unknown place may create anxiety, we try our best to help our customers and that's why we have more then 70% of our customer base is repeat customers. When someone threatens us that " give me full refund or I will post bad review or do as much damage to your reputation as I can" ...not so good. Thank you and once again sorry for your experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Beds are very old and super hard. Rooms are old and out dated. Breakfast was cold had to warm it up in microwave. And breakfast was over at 8:30 am instead of 9 am. They did have extra pillows. However, I do not recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bowencandy

Dear Guest, If you prefer softer beds please let us know at time of check in. We have rooms with pillow top mattress and this beds are less then 3 years old. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel every time in Seguin. Not the greatest hotel but you get what you pay for. The pool was dirty and it was not cleaned the 3 days we were there. The best thing about this hotel was the staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family