All reviews biscuits room was clean waffles san antonio coffee pot softball tournament cereal laundromat app texas interstate pet
Reviewed 13 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
kevin78155, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Seguin TX, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Reviewed 26 November 2017

On a cross country trip, we stopped her to sleep one night. It was a great location to avoid San Antonio. We prefer to stay in smaller towns and suburbs. I wasn’t looking for anything fancy, just a place to stop for 10 hours or so.

I was impressed by several things. First, the price was very reasonable. I think we paid around $70, after taxes and fees. Next, the staff was extremely cordial and welcoming. Check-in was a breeze. It was nice to have a ground floor room that we could pull right up to in our car.

We did not use many of the available amenities. I saw that there was a pool and coin laundry. One of the amenities we did use was the free breakfast. It was a Sunday morning and we pretty much had the large breakfast area to ourselves. There were scrambled eggs, biscuits, and cream gravy. Most notable and delicious were the waffles. The waffle iron was very simple to use, the waffles tasted great, and they were in the shape of Texas!

The property is somewhat shabby. The rooms, especially the bathrooms, could use updating. You could see that the property was old and had been well-used. However, everything was clean, which is the most important thing for me.

Overall, I would definitely stay there again, under the same circumstances.

Room Tip: Ground floor is most convenient
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Terri P

Dear Guest, thank you for your stay and taking time to share your experience at details. We are glad that you choose us for your stay and you enjoyed your stay. Yes we agree that our property is old compare to new modern style building but we keep it clean. We have excellent staff who still feels Guest is there 1st priority. We would love to get everything updated to modern style but that is the expense which holds us back because we want our customers to have best possible rates and we are offering best rates in Town and surrounding area. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Musty. Furniture falling apart. Not comfortable beds or pillows. Does not feel clean. Run down. I skipped breakfast so have no review. Housekeeping didn't clean while we were gone and only gave us one towel (for two adults), two wash clothes and one hand towel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, We apologize about your experience and housekeeping had not performed their duties I wish you would have called the front desk and let us know. If you have any problem during your stay please call front desk by dialing 0 from you room and we will take care of it with in moment. Once again we are truly sorry that we did not meet your expectation please give us another chance to prove us our true hospitality when you are in this area and call our hotel direct rather then using OTA auction websites . thank you

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The price was moderate but for the room I would call it overpriced. The bed was lumpy as we're the pillows, cobwebs behind dresser,few electric outlets in room that were in poor condition and two didn't work at all,coffee stains on desk,bed made with bed sheets handing on floor. Overall felt room not cleaned and no maintenance to ensure things work properly. The free breakfast was not good, unless you just ate the cereal or toast. They do have. A spacious parking lot and pool looked clean. It is physically impaired friendly. Overall I would not recommend staying here when there are other better options in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Michelle, We thank you for choosing us for your stay. We understand your stay was not satisfactory. We are not sure what room you stayed in since any of this was not reported at front desk and we would like to know more about it. Usually all rooms have night stand charger which are mounted on your night stand and has 2 usb charging and 2 regular 110v charging outlet. I can not exactly tell which room you stayed but there are some rooms with pillow top mattress and there are some rooms with firm mattress but almost all rooms have mattress which are less than 5 year old. Our prices are always the best in this area and at least 20% to 30% lower than other options you just mentioned.

I am not sure if you are mentioning breakfast correctly or you came after breakfast hours were just over, our breakfast is served 6-9 am daily. We serve Scrambled Eggs, Biscuit and Gravy, self made big texas shape Waffles , White/Wheat/Raisin Breads, Coffee ,Tea , Orange/Apple/ Passion Fruit & Guava juice, Oatmeal, and several other condiments to go with this food. We are sorry if we did not meet your expectation and hope that you will give us another shot at better day. Thank you

Reviewed 17 September 2017

A dump, obviously a very old motel that has been recently taken over by Days Inn, which is unfortunate, because the one across the street that used to be Days Inn is so much better. Considering the cost, this place is overpriced and much worse than a typical Motel 6.

The room I got smelled terrible, the air conditioning was very noisy, and the room was very small. I do not know how they can charge the price they do for this run-down 60s Motel.

I had just told a friend recently that the thing I liked about Wyndham Hotels is that they were generally consistent unlike some other brands where they range from luxurious to dumps. I spoke too soon. Most Days Inns I have stayed in in the US, Canada, and in Europe have been very nice and so I expected my string of good luck to continue. My hopes were shattered with this place.

I did not eat breakfast here since I could not trust the food.

AVOID unless it is free.

Room Tip: No advice here... except AVOID
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
kevin78155, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Seguin TX, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest, You must have Got us confused with some other Hotel, This Hotel had been Days Inn since 2010 , there was never any Days Inn in Seguin Before that time. This used to be Holiday Inn back in 2006-2007 . Your description of experience does not fit our Hotel as well. Please double check the location and make necessary corrections. If you have any concerns please contact us directly at Hotel Front Desk @ 830-372-0860 and we will be glad to help you.