All reviews full size refrigerator pool area front desk room was clean burner cooktop san antonio cooking area marriott rewards hotel management small kitchen build your own recommend this hotel living area turkey bacon nice pool two nights new braunfels
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Never saw the hotel's pool like this. So scary. There're so many ants on the pool's ground, chairs and tables. They need to do something. My goodness , never go to this pool again. We stayed there 2 nights, the first night after we back from the pool, we took the pool's towel to the room and put the used towel on the bathroom's floor, the second day when we back ,we saw the towel hang on in the bathroom, I don't know that means we need to use the used towel we threw it to the floor from last night?

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at TownePlace Suites Seguin, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Seguin!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I sent my kids for extra pillows after I checked the closet and they were told to go back upstairs and check the closet. I called downstairs to say we had in fact checked and there were not enough for 4 guest. The front desk receptionist said we could have “1” pillow and “1” blanket and they were downstairs. When I told her that she’s just sent my kids back upstairs and asked if she expected me to send them backdown and that I needed 2 pillows. She said ok we will see what we have and bring it up, rudely, like a hotel like this only has 1 spare pillow. Hope someone does bring 2 pillows up. Their pull out sofas are very uncomfortable, extremely. Would not recommend, won’t stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate the feedback about your stay and want to apologize for the inconveniences you had at our hotel with your most recent stay. Our goal is to not only meet but to exceed our guests expectations and unfortunately we did not meet your expectations. We have taken corrective action so that we can prevent these kinds of things from happening in the future. Once again my apologies and we hope that you will give us a second chance in being your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

WE stayed here last night(7-11-18)and as soon as we arrived home today the rates were over $20 less.The room was clean and had a full kitchen with 2 burner stove,overhead microwave,dishwasher,and full size refrigerator.The hotel was quiet on the 4th floor and the channel selection was great.My only gripe was that when you turn on the bathroom light,that noisy fan is on the same switch.It seems like tehy could ise another piece of wire and a $1 switch so the fan could be turned off-especially if you are using the bathroom but not showering.
The bed and bedding were very comfortable and the breakfast was very good-including real oatmeal.The staff was friendly and the air conditioiner-expected for a new hotel-was very quiet and efficient.All in all,I recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Get one on an upper floor because there is less chance of noisy neighbors above.Get one facing the entrance,as the back faces busy I-10.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback, and with a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectation. We apologize for the noisy bathroom fan but appreciate your comments on our facility our wonderful staff!
Thank you again for staying with us we hope to seeing you again on your travels to the Seguin area.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

When I booked this hotel I did not honestly know what to expect. However upon arrival and checking in, I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The room we stayed in was fresh, modern and clean. There was plenty of space for my wife and I. The amenities and the kitchen area were plenty adequate. The breakfast was very well stocked and had a good variety. I also used the pool and workout facility. They were modest but provided the basic and were clean and well kept. I had a small billing issue after my departure, however called the hotel and they were great to work with. My daughter just moved to Seguin so we plan on many more visits and will most likely stay here again.

Room Tip: I recommend the upper floors away from the elevators for a more quiet time.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you have had a great stay at our hotel. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We are extremely appreciative of your feedback on our facility during all your stays. We look forward to continue seeing you on your future travels to Seguin.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Horrific
Arrived and no one was at the front desk. Several people arrived after I did and we were all baffled as to whether anyone would show up! Especially since it was 4:30 pm. The room was small with the bed and pullout almost on top of each other! The room was dirty (milk left in the refrigerator bed linens dirty dead insects on the towels and stains on the walls)!! The ice machine was out of order as was a washer and dryer. Later at around 10 pm kids were running up & down the hall screaming! (Not the ground floor). When they finally stopped, someone on our floor decided to microwave their leftover seafood! Needless to say our room stunk! WORST EXPERIENCE

Dear valued guest,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology, again for the cleanliness issues you encountered. We have addressed your feedback with the hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue and is corrected moving forward.
Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Seguin.