All reviews full size refrigerator pool area front desk room was clean burner cooktop mini kitchen san antonio cooking area marriott rewards hotel management build your own in excellent condition recommend this hotel living area turkey bacon nice pool two nights
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is a great place to stay. The room was clean, in excellent condition, had a full size refrigerator and a mini kitchen. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was very quiet at night which made for a good night's sleep. The breakfast was great and the coffee was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you have had a great stay at our hotel. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We are extremely appreciative of your feedback on our rooms, breakfast and staff. We hope to see you again on your future travels to Seguin.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a few nights. What a nice hotel! The room had a fridge, stove, and microwave. It looks like it's a fairly new hotel as well. The best part about my stay was the breakfast. Most places offer a free breakfast but only put out bagels or cereal. This place gave me options in the morning! So the town itself doesn't offer much for visitors. It's about a 20 minute drive to New Braunfels/San Marcos and 45 minute drive to San Antonio. There's a toll road that can get you to Austin in about 45 minutes as well. Overall I was very happy with my stay!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you have had great stays at our hotel. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We are extremely appreciative of your feedback on our hot breakfast and our short distance to other major cities. Thank you again for your recommendations and staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Chose this hotel as we had a family outing in San Antonio and would travel to Houston the next day.
The drive from San Antonio to Seguin at night was not bad and took about 40 minutes.
The room was good but had a strong "cleaner" odor. Breakfast was OK, but not great. The door to the prep area was propped open and I would prefer it be closed as one can see The cleanup equipment.

Stay in Even Numbered Rooms as the Odd # are on the back facing I 10. The expressway was active by 6:30 AM and a bit noisy.

Extra Bonus- Starbucks is adjacent to the hotel , great for Road Latte!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback about your most recent stay. We pride ourselves in exceptional service, but it seems that we missed some opportunities during your stay. I will address the areas that you have stated to the appropriate departments to ensure these issues are corrected. Again, we appreciate your feedback and value you as a guest. We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I travel almost weekly for work and at times pleasure as well. When I travel to the same city time after time, I like to find a place that I can go back to and feel welcome at. TownePlace Suites is that place for me in Seguin. Whenever I call, I usually get Monica on the telephone. She knows exactly what I want and delivers exceptional customer service during the call and also once I arrive. Her brilliant smile is overwhelmingly infectious upon my arrival and that is where the warm welcome feeling begins. Alex is usually there for the afternoon/evening shift and he is always very polite and customer service oriented. There is never a need or request that is not on top of immediately. When he is off, Alyssa does a good job in his place. She has an attention to detail and drive that is out of this world. Upon waking the next morning, after utilizing the extremely clean and well stocked workout facility, Velma has the breakfast area thriving with good food, hot and cold beverages and smiles. All in all, I will continue to return here as the welcome feeling is in abundance here and that is exactly what I want and need.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you have had great stays at our hotel. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We are extremely appreciative of your feedback and your recognition of our staff, Monica, Alex, Alyssa, and Velma. They will are excited to be recognized by all guests. Thank you again for your recommendations and staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

For starters, this location is exceptionally clean and convenient. They have a great lobby/breakfast area with sofas, tables, and a TV, as well as a very nice pool area. There is an outdoor grilling area and a veranda with a fireplace and TV, so you can hang out outdoors when the weather is nice.

The location itself is perfect if you are visiting or working in Seguin or nearby. It shares a parking lot with a Hilton and Holiday Inn property, as well as Chili's, IHOP, and Starbucks. There is also a locally run Italian restaurant (Guiseppe's) within walking distance. So it feels very safe with plenty of well-lit parking at night, and you can walk to breakfast, lunch, or dinner (or happy hour!). Also, a couple of gas station convenience stores (one has a Subway) within walking distance.

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. As usual, cannot list too many names, but I can single out Monica at the front desk for her quick and efficient help with any need that my wife and I have. I have to submit receipts for reimbursement, and a couple of times there have been minor errors which she handled very quickly. And the ladies that prepare the free breakfast every morning are awesome. And the head maintenance man, Freddie, is always prompt on any request. But again, everybody is super nice!

The room is a little larger than standard, with good water pressure in the shower and a kitchenette (stove, full-size fridge, pots and pans, dishes, dishwasher, sink). So very good if you are staying awhile like us.

I strongly recommend, especially for extended stays.

Room Tip: Get a room near an exit if you bring your dog
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
TPSSeguin, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you have had great stays at our hotel. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We are extremely appreciative of your feedback and your recognition of our staff, especially Monica, and will share this with all staff members. Thank you again for your recommendations and staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!