See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Front desk personnel were very kind and accommodating. Room was great. However, the breakfast was terrible, cold and dry scrambled eggs, cold sausage, had to ask for the oatmeal. Personnel wasn't very accommodating. Supply shortage was their excuse.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00gc, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We were happy to read that you enjoyed your room and great service from the Front Desk staff. Please accept our apologies for your disappointing experience with our breakfast. We have shared your review with our team and are making adjustments so this does not happen again. Thank you again for sharing your comments, and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Very nice, Clean and safe hotel! I especially would like to thank the front desk staff for being welcoming and informative.

A very special thanks to Roberto/Front Desk! Always greeted me with a smile, gave great advice on nearby restaurants and made my stay very pleasant.

Thank you all for a clean room, hot breakfast and a home for a few weeks!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dawn, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin. We are pleased to know you had a pleasant stay, and your compliments have been shared with Roberto and our entire team for their helpful and friendly service. On behalf of everyone here, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next Business trip to Seguin.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I've been writing reviews on the basis of what a travel ball parent might encounter. This stemmed from a 2 night stay at a Staybridge suites where weekend breakfast wasn't available until 7:30am, and there was no housekeeping available on the weekends unless you asked for it. The problem with that is the Staybridge front desk won't tell you about this housekeeping policy at the front desk upon check-in. Our quick, one-night stay at the HIE in Seguin was fine. We had a double-double, which means I didn't have to deal with making up the dreaded sofa bed mattress. The air conditioning was loud enough to mask any noise (I was nervous because we were near the elevators), and the beds themselves were extremely comfortable. The only negative was that we had a room facing the front of the hotel and its floodlights. Our curtains didn't close all the way – and the only option was to lean a pillow up against the curtains to keep them shut. Breakfast was fine – all of the hotels in this price category are relatively the same. Which leads me to the best part of the hotel room (please note that I read another review citing this as a negative), the shower head produces spray that one might expect on a water jet rig. I mean in seven years of running around the country watching my kids play softball, I've never encountered water pressure like this anywhere! I WISH I had this kind of water pressure at home. To top it off the hot water was hot enough to burn the skin off a rhino and turn the rest of the bathroom into a tropical rainforest by the time you're finished with your little shower. While this might not be your cup of tea, I practically had to drag my kid outta there after a day in the dirt. We'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin for your overnight accommodations and hope you all enjoyed the game. We are glad you and your family had a pleasant stay with us and appreciate you highlighting all that we offer. Reviews such as yours mean a lot. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you all back.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I stayed here with a group for a conference held at the KC hall in Seguin. The included breakfast was wonderful. The room was big and very clean. The hotel is at the intersection of I10 and 123. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin while here for a conference. We are delighted to know you were impressed not only with your comfortable room and our convenient location, but also with the breakfast we serve. We look forward to welcoming you all again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This is truly a cheap hotel, except for the rates. Nowhere near what I expected from a HIE. The room had a broken toilet seat, broken microwave, and smelled so musty. I asked the desk clerk to let maintenance know, but Nothing was done. Nothing in the room but beds. I checked out and went across the street to the Marriot. Paid the same price and got a much nicer room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00gc, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seguin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback regarding the maintenance issues in your room and the musty smell. We will work to correct this. We appreciate your comments and hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust on your next visit to the area.