“Good Food, Atmosphere and Sunset”
Review of Sam's Boat

Sam's Boat
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Seabrook
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Nice place to unwind with food, bar and televisions. Outside deck is a great place to view the sunset.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I was somewhat disappointed because I ordered the sampler, but the fish was a catfish. They are a bay restaurant, so they should at least offer saltwater fish. Nonetheless the fish was ok but not great. The shrimp was a better meal. If you don't like spicy food, I would not recommend. Pretty much everything I tasted on my family's plates had a kick. Even the rice. I would not go again.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Sam's Boat for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. It was fairly busy inside, but we sat on the back because we had our two dog children with us. There were many other dog owning patrons there as well. Our original table was directly in the sun, and on a 100+ degree day I asked if we could sit somewhere in the shade. The hostess gladly agreed. My husband ordered the ahi tuna salad appetizer, he said it was delicious. We drank water, I had a Diet Coke, but it tasted like it came from a 2-Liter as opposed to fountain drink, so I opted out of a refill. We both enjoyed our main courses. Hubby got a pound of crawfish and I got the grilled chicken with corn and red potatoes. The chicken had a great flavor, but the potatoes and corn had no seasoning whatsoever. Aside from being bland it was still pretty good. Our dogs enjoyed a bucket of water brought to them by the waitress, and we enjoyed a great meal with the water view and breeze cooling us off.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Took a family group there for lunch. Outdoor area was lovely and lunch was enjoyed by one and all.....ages 3 to 63. Nice area to walk around near the water. Very friendly and helpful staff...lessons needed to eat Crawdads. LOL

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I ordered the shrimp basket and these shrimp were large butterflied shrimp with a crunchy texture (I'm thinking it was Panko bread crumbs) fries, hush puppies, cole slaw. Ah but there menu is so much more. They have Tex-Mex, Cajun seafood items, & a variety of burgers. I want to go back and try some of their other menu items. The prices were very reasonable too.