“Patio pleasure and good food”
Review of Boondoggles

Boondoggles
Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Seabrook
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Boondoggles food is very good. The pizza is nice and thin with a good choice of toppings. The salads and chicken dinners are also very good. With all that being said, my favorite thing is sitting on the patio with a nice draft or Moscow mule. This may be my favorite place in the area. I just love the atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have been coming here for a long time, in fact this place was where my wife and I went on our first date. It also happens to be the place that started our love for craft beer, and we will keep coming back. The atmosphere here is always great and the staff is upbeat and friendly, you should probably expect the manager to come by too just to check and see how your meal was. We love that this place has changed with us and is now very family friendly, they even have changing tables in the bathrooms for little ones.... if you have small kids you understand how much of a luxury that is! The pizza here is so good, and there is always something new on draft to match it up with

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This place sports some great oven fired pizza, a large sampling of beer, cool crawfish eating nights and it is right on the waters of CLear Lake.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

What a unique place. Very loud and vibrant place, the blacked and blue burger is the best. Nice atmosphere, great service and good food and of course a cold beer!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My go to meal here is always pizza. This visit was the blackbean and corn. I forgot what it was called but, tasted like a southwest eggroll. Very good!