“Great food!”

Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Seabrook
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great place for a family dinner. Good prices. Excellent burgers, chili dogs, tator tots and onion rings. Good service. Can get very loud during busy times. Nice patio.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This place was recommended to me by a customer so we decided we'd check it out since we were doing Kemah and fireworks that night.

It was dinnertime on Sunday during 4th of July weekend so we knew we'd be in for a wait. Still, the wait wasn't terrible, especially since we requested to be seated inside so we didn't melt in the unforgiving giant Texan sun (yes, even the sun is bigger in Texas). Speaking of big things...

I got a cheeseburger w/ fried egg added and my wife got the Buffalo chicken fingers/tenders. We ordered some fried mushrooms and a combo of those giant Saturn saucers of onion rings and fries. We actually weren't terribly hungry so I'm not sure why we ended up getting so much food, but I still stuffed myself. It was a great meal!

We came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what you throw into a fryer, it will come out tasting pretty similar to any other fried food (i.e. delicious). The only reason we could tell we ordered mushrooms was because of the texture inside the fried batter. It's not a bad thing at all, I'm just not sure what we expected having never eaten fried mushrooms before.

Air conditioning and tasty food. Thanks!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I LOVE this place. I have been going there for years for their hamburgers. The burgers are fresh and homemade. Highly recommend the Squealer (Bacon cooked inside the meat).

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I was highly impressed with the quickness of the staff. On point. Busy for a Tuesday night so that has to tell you something. Best burger I've had in a really long time. Amazing onion rings you must get them! Delicious food!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I've been bringing my son since he was 3 years old. He is almost 7. We always enjoy it. It gets pretty busy but, the servers hustle hard. I love the fried green beans as a starter. They have simple (classic) style burgers but, they are great. They can count on my business for years to come. Some advice for first timers... it's a super casual environment so, relax and enjoy yourself. The servers aren't there to pamper you, they are there to get you tasty food. Keep it simple and you won't regret it.