See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way through from Mexico to Canada ... close to the highway which was convenient but after a 14 hour drive the last thing I wanted was to drag my luggage to the second floor and start walking all over the place looking for our room ... no signage on the multiple balconies leading to the exterior entrance of each room. Once we found our room the keycard wouldn’t work ... walked all the way back to the front desk while I left my wife there with our luggage ... got a new room and good night!!! Oh no remote in the room but the very pleasant front desk agent was gracious enough to bring one once I called the front desk. Room was clean, comfortable and well appointed overall.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It is clear that this is not a quality hotel by any measure. The price matches our experience. My husband booked this room. He based it on price. We got what we paid for. This establishment is poorly maintained and its clientele is loud and inconsiderate of other guests. We stayed two nights and both nights people hung around the outside of their rooms talking loudly on their phones or with other patrons. We had to walk past people smoking and having conversations. Both sides of our walks had partying, loud individuals. The room was clean enough but the a/c was inconsistent in working. Definitely, if you’re on a tight budget this is the place to spend the night otherwise spend a little more for a nicer stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The pool was dirty, people were in the pool drinking beer and smoking cigarettes nobody told them nothing. They didn't have enough breakfast variety, they only have coffee & cereal, everything else was fine. Can't complain about the price because it was affordable enough for my family and I.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed at this hotel with my elderly and handicapped parents on Saturday, May 6th, 2017. I got a room close to office thinking that would be better. NOT! Next door to us was outside partying most of the the night, 10pm till about 4am) with cussing and drinking. Should have known when i saw a BBQ pit setup outside door with table. Stuck my head out the door at 2am.They all had their shirts pulled up showing their tattoos. One man told me to call police. Had i been able to get another room at 2 am in the morning i would have done just that, Knowing what retalliation might have happened had I called police or management we stayed without any sleep.The next morning I told the manager, (Indian Lady) that me nor my 85yr old mom or 90 year old dad was unable to sleep all night. She said nothing she could do but offer a whopping $8 refund, his was after i told her i was reporting the motel to the Greater Texas Motel Association.
She said i should have called management. Had i done that our cars would have probably been vandalized by the drunks. She was very unconcerned about the problem. She said those are nice people staying there.Breakfast consist of cherios and juiice.lol. The rooms were clean but the beds very hard. Would think management would have been more considerate of the elderly and offered a more satisfying refund. This is the place to stay and stay awake all night. I paid $80 for drunks to keep me and my parents awake all night. Expensive entertainment. If you want to party this is the place to stay or go without sleep.Seems as though they care more about their drunk weekly tenants than customers in from out of town.
Would not recommend your elderly parents or kids here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Where to start, though dated the room was clean and odor free, don't use the light switch at the door it doesn't do anything. A few light bulbs missing in fixtures, no biggie. Tank on toilet didn't fit the tank almost fell off several times. Hot water for shower/bath only a trickle. Next day told desk attendant at breakfast, said they'd look at it after the weekend, offered to move us to another room...I just asked for them to discount the room, said that he'd check. Breakfast is good if you like frozen danish and watered down juices, apple juice tasted fermented (bonus I guess). Was not able to use choice rewards because friend booked room on 3rd party site, couldn't offer better price with Choice Rewards. At check out asked about discount, took name and phone number because The was not there and had not decided. Called me and offer $20 dis oung over the 3 nights I stayed, asked for $50 and was told no only $20. It appears that this location is on it's way to being a weekly and monthly rental transient hotel, Choice should pull their badge (brand) from this property.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple