All reviewsroom was cleanenjoyed my staygreat place to stayother hotelsfurnishingshighwayinternetcleanliness
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I was charged the wrong amount from what I was quoted on Expedia. They had to call Expedia to figure out why there was a difference and then I had to be refunded. Once in the room, we noticed that there was only one washcloth (there was 4 of us). The ice machine is broken and the outlet behind the bed is a fire hazard (there's only one plug located on the lamp located between the 2 beds).

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2017

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Rooms were nice, clean, and the staff at check in were very friendly. Only thing negative, is the bathtub was not real clean. Great deal

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Not the worst, but not really great either. Still II'm reluctant to rate it as poor, but I can say it was less-than-average, when compared to other places I've stayed. To wit, the parking is a challenge, especially later in the evening. That accompanied with difficulty navigating to the property, especially from San Marcos and points further south, makes for a some unwanted stress before finally getting in the room. Speaking of the room, lighting was only good in the lavatory area - it was difficult to see in both the main part of the room and the bathroom. The complimentary breakfast was scarce both mornings that I availed myself of it, though I did get there later than most. I was also unhappy with the iron ,the TV ,and the lack of outlets around the "desk". And to add a good note, I was happy with the wi-fi, once I got connected.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends