Wingate by Wyndham San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$105
US$102
Country Inn
US$184
US$165
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$121
Crystal River Inn(San Marcos)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$102
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
US$138
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$89
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$137
US$123
US$127
US$117
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanenjoyed my staycomfortable staygreat place to staylocation is greatother hotelsoutlet malltexasfurnishingsinternethighway
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Being honest our room was hot! A/C took all night to cool room down but room was rather large. It is a small property so when it is fully booked the parking lot is crowded. Overall it was good. I am only reviewing based on my room and my experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2016

The room was clean enough but the appearance of this hotel is not. It smelled very strong of cat urine outside the room. Our room was next to the office and I guess the corner beyond our door is where they have been letting all the dirty sheets pile up. It was about 4' high. That is not really an attractive sight. Also while driving in the middle of nowhere at 10:30 pm on our way down for a late check in, I got a call. He said my debit card was declined. True, because I changed debit cards since the reservation that morning but my account did have the funds. I still am not sure why he was running my card, as when I got there I had to provide my card again to be run. But the man who called me at 10:30 insisted that I pull over to give him a new card to run or he would cancel the reservation. He was rude and I did not appreciate having to pull over to provide the information and then provide it again once I got there. I would NOT recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

This was an economical hotel for the amount of days we needed to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful every time we went to the desk to ask for something. There could have been more breakfast choices on the weekdays too. On Sat. and Sun. they had protein and fruit choices but on the weekdays only pastries which is hard for someone who needs a gluten free diet. Room was spacious and clean. Location very close to Texas State University and downtown.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business