“Fast and tastey”

Add it.
Long John Silver's - A&W
Ranked #138 of 252 Restaurants in San Angelo
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I went there for lunch and they weren't busy at all and my food came out really fast. It was good like usual. I had fish and chicken. I recommend over Burger King or the other fast food places.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Slightly over cooked, service kind of slow, and the dining room was a oven.
This site is out dated........................

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Tastes like you expect from this chain. Sometimes I just crave some greasy fish and shrimp. Cocktail sauce is always good. This particular location has a tendency to be a bit unclean, not filthy, but just unwashed tables and stuff on the floor, like they are too busy to clean the eating area. Staff are friendly and food is delivered quickly. I will return to this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2015

When I want a quick inexpensive meal near work I will usually go here. The food is decent and they are quick and the place is clean. I have loved Long John SIlver's since I was a kid.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Nothing outstanding, clean place and decent food. Long John's stays very busy almost every day and night. Staff was friendly and helpful

Date of visit: January 2014