“Found this .Red Lobster to be Average which seems to be the norm for this chain”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #166 of 244 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had hoped for a Landry's like experience but Don't think that can be found in San Angelo. We each had the Shrimp special with different selections.While the food was alright, it wasn't special in presentation or taste. The service was slow and the vacated tables and floor near us was trashed out and not cleaned by the time our meal was finished.Looked to be plenty of help but total lack of caring supervision.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My family and I visited this restaurant during a recent visit to San Angelo for my son's graduation from technical school. The service was top-notch! We were seated quickly, the waitress was AWESOME, the food was good and the environment was comfortable. We had a great time! And when the waitress learned that my son had graduated that day, she made him a special dessert...that was greatly appreciated!!! Recommend!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Ugh..wish there could be a half star..While working out of town I chose this restaurant because I USUALLY like Red Lobster.
There was two of us. My friend ordered a shrimp plate with an "add on" Maine lobster tail with a baked potato with sour cream only. I ordered a Rock lobster tail with an "add on" of snow crab legs and baked potato with butter and sour cream.
It started with them bringing 2 cheddar biscuits and informing us that was all they had right then...whatever...
When the food came out we were puzzled.
Her shrimp was on a plate, my crab legs were on a plate with the set up. (Usually the cracker and lemon, etc is separate) but what was most odd. The two Lobster tails were on one small plate. The bake potatoes where in small individual bowls (and let me add incorrect). The servers (one was in training) had no idea which Lobster was which.my friend was pretty sure the little red one was hers. So I asked for a plate ...moved the Lobster over and it was cooked very much like a rock. I told the waitress and showed her it was not edible so she went to order another...10 minutes later it comes out...same problem, tough as leather. LOBSTER!!! Also we had to ask for the drawn butter. In the myriad of plates and dishes that did not make it.
The manager came over and said that the rock Lobster is tougher and usually is eaten with a steak knife. I'm old and I have had many lobsters and I have never "had" to use a steak knife on my lobster.
She adjusted bill after I declined her offer for another Lobster variety. but really it shoulda been free because of the aggravation.
My friend ordered a take out for her husband, a chicken sandwich with corn on the cob. When she got it home, she noticed no corn, fries..chicken that did not seem fresh..and mold on the hard bread.
Something is wrong at this franchise. It's absolutely not a good representation of a Red Lobster!!
Eat at your own risk.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We entered the restaurant at 1:23 pm. The place had 3 tables filled and they told us it was a 20 minute wait to be seated. We asked why and was told the wait staff just had a rush and was taking a break......really???? What about Customer service????

Reviewed 28 September 2016

One would think that for the prices one pays for their seafood, you would not leave hungry due to such small portions. It had been quite awhile since I visited a Red Lobster so my partner & I decided to have a special night out.They weren't that crowded, we did not have to wait for a table, but service was terribly slow. We had to ask for butter for our cheese garlic biscuits and I think the waiter had to walk to Midland to get it. Think I will stick to my personal favorite seafood place The 3-Way in Charleston, Mississippi. The only thing special about this chain are the prices!