“Logistics”

Rice Xpress
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Royse City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Good service and great tasting food nice and clean dinning I eat here often reasonable prices. Shop's all around and a convenient store and more restaurants. And Hotel across the street.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Food was good but way over priced. Close to house but would rather drive a little further for a buffet or panda express. If lowered price would go more.

1  Thank Meow2485
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Just what you're looking for in a quick Chinese Delivery restaurant. They have all the favorites and deliver quickly. Wife likes it for a Movie night.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Having just moved here from a much larger City I decided to try some Chinese food which is my favorite. I thought the prices were kind of high or just very average food. I will say it was fresh but the taste was very very average.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I stopped in here because there was a sign on the freeway and Chinese food sounded good. I eat a lot of Chinese food, so I know what I should expect when I order. One thing I should mention as well is that I cannot tolerate peppers well, so I am careful in what I order so I don't have issues. So I stopped in and ordered chicken wonton soup and mongolian chicken. I usually get Mongolian chicken when ordering in a new place because it should only contain onions, chicken, and a neutral sauce. Imagine my surprise when I noticed that the menu stated that their version was spicy sauce, onions, chicken, and bell peppers. It was only two minutes after ordering I saw this, and was told it was already made when I requested a change, so I know the food was at least partially precooked. There was no mention of hotness on the menu board, where I ordered from. I was in a hurry, so I figured I could make it work by not eating the peppers and avoiding as much sauce as possible, since it's a thin sauce normally. So I started with the soup and saved the rest for later. I was disappointed with the soup. There was plenty of beef broth and only two wontons. Why beef broth and not chicken for chicken wontons is beyond me. The wontons were very overcooked, and unpleasant to eat. I arrived at my hotel and opened up the Mongolian chicken. The peppers were not bell peppers, but 5 dried Chile peppers. And it was very saucy with that spicy sauce. I didn't have any nearby options if I wanted dinner, so I had to eat it if I wanted dinner, and I felt it later, although the food wasn't bad tasting. So, I will not go back when I am in the area again. It just seemed to me to be a very amateur operation.