See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We are traveling and decided to stop for the night. The front desk attendent was polite. However, as soon as we walked into the room, an awful musty/urine smell hit us. I checked the sheets & they looked clean. I put the baby down and sat next to her to rub her back. Brown bugs started to surround us and I got bit 3 times in a matter of seconds before I noticed them. My husband went to the bathroom, came out and said “pack up!”. The bathroom was unbelievable. Moldy large (think personal size watermelon) holes in the wall. Mold all over the shower. Dirty smear across the other wall. We left and were only in the room for about 10 minutes. The kids were crying about being itchy after laying in the bed and we quickly went to a clean hotel & showered. Very inconvenient at 1am!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is professional, lazy, and not friendly at all.. The layout bed. was filthy and dirty and i would not sleep on mattress because of filth..They never accommodated us on room..I will never stay at this hotel ever not worth it

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Henryetta F
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Rented the room to have my son and his girlfriend near by for festivities on Christmas morning. The front desk staff was quite rude but we managed. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. When checking out the front desk staff was extremely hospitable.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Summer D
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The staff is great at this hotel , no complaints about that. But the hotel itself really needs some major updates. As soon as we opened the door we got a moldy / musty smell. Portions of the bathroom wall had been removed and a poor job of patching up had been done. There were water stains on the ceiling as well. The pics used are not accurate and very misleading. The location is great but I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 373janiez
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stayed here for 6 nights. There is great free parking. It is easily accessible . The staff were so helpful and friendly. Our room was immaculately clean, bed comfortable , linen fresh . The washing machine and dryer are great. Breakfast was simple and very tasty. Some reviews have not been good but our experience was very good .

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple