Flophouze(Round Top)
US$189
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Our family has stayed here more than once now and likely more in the future. Very nice/quaint rooms, a porch, clean/comfortable on some property that's picturesque. Wonderful bfast and a child favorite - tater tots for bfast. Big hit. Great place and well-cared for.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Mary and her brother were a delight! Breakfast was terrific. Cute, quaint room - I felt like I was at Granny's house. No tv, but that was fine. More cuddle time :) The location... OMG. You couldn't get any better. Right behind all the fun booths in Warrenton. Loved every minute! We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2015

A group of scrapbooking ladies, we meet at least twice yearly and look forward to a weekend of indulging in our crafts. Mary provides all meals, and we always look forward to a changing menu, but she is happy to make our favorites on request.
When we need to stretch our legs, Round Top township is a few minutes drive away, and often the antique shops are stocked and ready for business.
Mary and her brother Roland are very familiar with the surrounding area, with current information about whats happening that we may like to see.
The grounds are very well maintained and the rooms are a perfect size.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2011

Each time I exit off of Hwy 71 and start the lovely drive on the charming country road to Warrenton and Briarfield Bed and Breakfast, I feel like I am going "home". I look forward to my stay and seeing Mary and Roland so much! I have been going to the Round Top Antiques Fair now for 11 years and almost always stay at Briarfield...always feeling like my experience has once again exceeded my expectations. The rooms are lovely, the breakfast always yummy, and the fellowship fabulous! Thank you Mary for NEVER a dissapointing stay in your so well cared for and lovely Bed and Breakfast. Can't wait to see you again soon!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I have been staying at this wonderful spot twice a year for over 10 years. The owner Mary Stanhope, and her brother Roland who run the property are some of the nicest people I've ever known. It is a wonderfully warm and clean place with big open porches to enjoy the country air and is the perfect place to be while attending the Round Top Antiques Show. Every morning you awake to a home-made breakfast and they even provide some snacks in your room. I hope I will be returning for 10 more years!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends