See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2011

Each time I exit off of Hwy 71 and start the lovely drive on the charming country road to Warrenton and Briarfield Bed and Breakfast, I feel like I am going "home". I look forward to my stay and seeing Mary and Roland so much! I have been going to the Round Top Antiques Fair now for 11 years and almost always stay at Briarfield...always feeling like my experience has once again exceeded my expectations. The rooms are lovely, the breakfast always yummy, and the fellowship fabulous! Thank you Mary for NEVER a dissapointing stay in your so well cared for and lovely Bed and Breakfast. Can't wait to see you again soon!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I have been staying at this wonderful spot twice a year for over 10 years. The owner Mary Stanhope, and her brother Roland who run the property are some of the nicest people I've ever known. It is a wonderfully warm and clean place with big open porches to enjoy the country air and is the perfect place to be while attending the Round Top Antiques Show. Every morning you awake to a home-made breakfast and they even provide some snacks in your room. I hope I will be returning for 10 more years!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2010

If you plan to attend a concert at Festival Hall, or spend days looking for treasures in one of the largest out door flea markets in America..........You will find this Bed and Breakfast to be one of THE BEST !!!!!!!! The location is great, the Breakfast is yummy, the management is so friendly, I hope to return again and again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We thoroughly enjoy the country setting. We have been staying at Briarfield for over ten years and look forward to our next visit. We enjoy the periodic musical presentations and recitals there. We have even hosted an anniversary celebration there with Mary preparing the dinner for the event.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2010

The setting is relaxing and we always meet interesting folks when we stay at Briarfield. Breakfasts are wonderful and so are the proprietors, who always make us welcome. The grounds are amazing and include beautiful trees, shrubs, and flowers. We've stayed at Briarfield several time each year since 1997 and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple