“Perfect retreat destination”

Briarfield at Round Top
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Round Top
Briarfield at Round Top
Ranked #9 of 12 Round Top B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 September 2015

A group of scrapbooking ladies, we meet at least twice yearly and look forward to a weekend of indulging in our crafts. Mary provides all meals, and we always look forward to a changing menu, but she is happy to make our favorites on request.
When we need to stretch our legs, Round Top township is a few minutes drive away, and often the antique shops are stocked and ready for business.
Mary and her brother Roland are very familiar with the surrounding area, with current information about whats happening that we may like to see.
The grounds are very well maintained and the rooms are a perfect size.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 February 2011

Each time I exit off of Hwy 71 and start the lovely drive on the charming country road to Warrenton and Briarfield Bed and Breakfast, I feel like I am going "home". I look forward to my stay and seeing Mary and Roland so much! I have been going to the Round Top Antiques Fair now for 11 years and almost always stay at Briarfield...always feeling like my experience has once again exceeded my expectations. The rooms are lovely, the breakfast always yummy, and the fellowship fabulous! Thank you Mary for NEVER a dissapointing stay in your so well cared for and lovely Bed and Breakfast. Can't wait to see you again soon!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I have been staying at this wonderful spot twice a year for over 10 years. The owner Mary Stanhope, and her brother Roland who run the property are some of the nicest people I've ever known. It is a wonderfully warm and clean place with big open porches to enjoy the country air and is the perfect place to be while attending the Round Top Antiques Show. Every morning you awake to a home-made breakfast and they even provide some snacks in your room. I hope I will be returning for 10 more years!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2010

If you plan to attend a concert at Festival Hall, or spend days looking for treasures in one of the largest out door flea markets in America..........You will find this Bed and Breakfast to be one of THE BEST !!!!!!!! The location is great, the Breakfast is yummy, the management is so friendly, I hope to return again and again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We thoroughly enjoy the country setting. We have been staying at Briarfield for over ten years and look forward to our next visit. We enjoy the periodic musical presentations and recitals there. We have even hosted an anniversary celebration there with Mary preparing the dinner for the event.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Been to Briarfield at Round Top? Share your experiences!