US$148
Hyatt.com
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$113
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$165
US$141
US$170
US$148
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$93
Priceline
Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$173
Priceline
All reviewsbasketball courtdell campusseparate bedroomgreat hotelfull kitchenbusiness triphome away from homeliving areawould stay here againfitness centerthe staff was greatwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffyogurtaustinannettekitchenette
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We would absolutely stay here again.
Our family, children and pet were treated like true guests. And the amenities are great! Pool, Basketball, Patio, lounge, meeting and event rooms, well appointed kitchen and nicely decorated suites. And the HVAC works perfectly (which is a challenge in many hotels). Icing on the cake was the kindness and warm attitude of the guest services representatives.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I love to share these comments with our team! We look forward to your next visit to Round Rock.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Nearer to Dell. Have shuttle service. Complementary breakfast and evening snacks is the plus. Then considering the number of visitors from India and APJ, also veterinarian visitors, good to introduce India chef and few India chef/cook.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 471shaikd
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments. Your business is important to us and we will focus on veterinarian items for international guest. I am very glad you took advantage of our shuttle service as well as breakfast and evening snacks. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Excellent staff, great breakfast, spacious and clean room, spacious meeting room and professional staff. Who could ask for more. Will return soon. Thank you for creating a memorable and personable stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thank D. D
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

I love to share these types of comments with the team!
Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed for six nights for business. There were two major issues that annoyed me the most.
1. Absolutely horrible internet connection : for every single time I needed to load a file or video on YouTube or whatsapp call (basically anything apart from a message), the internet connection will drop. I had to reconnect every single time and the reconnection was not automatic. I had to go to settings to reconnect.
2. Paper walls : the walls are so thin! Not just those four walls but the ceiling and floor as well. I could hear the kid from next door playing, crying and laughing. Then I heard a man talking. Then I could hear footsteps of the guest above my room walking. To the extreme, I heard the television from next door. Traveling from Asia and suffering from jetlag, the noise made my rest uncomfortable and caused me a migraine.
Minor issue : the gym. Literally no machine but the treadmill was working.
It was a tough six-night stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Limlenna

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
We have been working with our vendor to increase our internet capabilities as we have so much extended stay business on property. I apologize about the noise issue. Next time you travel to Round Rock contact me and I will do everything in my power to accommodate you and your needs.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This facility has always been well maintained. However, it appears as if there has been a management change. The breakfast area has improved. The pillowcases and bedsheets need to be fresh ... not smelly aka sanitary and safety.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank texashog
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will follow up with our housekeeping department, as we have never had an issue with the pillowcases or bedsheets before. We are thankful for your comments as we cannot fix an issue if we are not aware of it.