“Wonderul Place To Stay!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stayed here for 5 days to attend a wedding in the area, plus to do additional exploring of Austin. The room was exceptional: Very spacious, with a separate bedroom and TV and a door to separate it from the sitting area. There was a comfortable sofa and TV in the sitting area, plus a cute kitchen complete with a full refrigerator, microwave, stove, and even a dishwasher and complete set of dishes/cutlery. Even a small table and chairs.
I've never had a better breakfast at a hotel! The eggs were REAL and had great stir-ins such as onions, sausage and cheese. Unique Texas-shaped waffles were especially fun with nicely presented fresh fruits. An extra thank you to Annette, who worked in the breakfast area in the mornings. She was always cheerful and welcoming. We were really shocked when we were offered free beer, wine, and a hearty offering of food from 5-7 pm from Monday through Thursday. We enjoyed Greek night and Italian night where we were able to enjoy a satisfying meal without leaving the hotel--all complimentary!
The room was so comfortable and quiet---would highly recommend!! I will certainly seek out Homewood Suites on future trips!

Room Tip: We stayed in the one bedroom suite. If you are staying several days, it offers lots of room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We are very proud of the services we provide at the Homewood Suites and it sounds as if our training has paid off as you mentioned in your comments! We realize you always have a choice as to where you stay when you travel, we appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We would absolutely stay here again.
Our family, children and pet were treated like true guests. And the amenities are great! Pool, Basketball, Patio, lounge, meeting and event rooms, well appointed kitchen and nicely decorated suites. And the HVAC works perfectly (which is a challenge in many hotels). Icing on the cake was the kindness and warm attitude of the guest services representatives.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I love to share these comments with our team! We look forward to your next visit to Round Rock.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Nearer to Dell. Have shuttle service. Complementary breakfast and evening snacks is the plus. Then considering the number of visitors from India and APJ, also veterinarian visitors, good to introduce India chef and few India chef/cook.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 471shaikd
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments. Your business is important to us and we will focus on veterinarian items for international guest. I am very glad you took advantage of our shuttle service as well as breakfast and evening snacks. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Excellent staff, great breakfast, spacious and clean room, spacious meeting room and professional staff. Who could ask for more. Will return soon. Thank you for creating a memorable and personable stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thank D. D
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

I love to share these types of comments with the team!
Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed for six nights for business. There were two major issues that annoyed me the most.
1. Absolutely horrible internet connection : for every single time I needed to load a file or video on YouTube or whatsapp call (basically anything apart from a message), the internet connection will drop. I had to reconnect every single time and the reconnection was not automatic. I had to go to settings to reconnect.
2. Paper walls : the walls are so thin! Not just those four walls but the ceiling and floor as well. I could hear the kid from next door playing, crying and laughing. Then I heard a man talking. Then I could hear footsteps of the guest above my room walking. To the extreme, I heard the television from next door. Traveling from Asia and suffering from jetlag, the noise made my rest uncomfortable and caused me a migraine.
Minor issue : the gym. Literally no machine but the treadmill was working.
It was a tough six-night stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Limlenna

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
We have been working with our vendor to increase our internet capabilities as we have so much extended stay business on property. I apologize about the noise issue. Next time you travel to Round Rock contact me and I will do everything in my power to accommodate you and your needs.