“Great customer service”
Review of Edo Japan

Edo Japan
Ranked #22 of 193 Restaurants in Rockwall
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I always enjoy going to Edo for lunch. We get great service and great food. The lunch selection is huge and you can't go wrong with the bento box with Teriyaki Chicken. The Miso Soup is wonderful as well.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Wonderful assortment of appetizers - I love the avocado bomb. It's the best. I have been to Edos to eat many times. Food and service always the best. Have been there with a large group and we ate at the grill - excellent food and very entertaining. Looking forward to my next time.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Excellent Sushi, Excellent food,Liked it all great service and a great atmosphere. They were very busy, but got my wife and I worked in in a short time.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

My husband and I have eaten here before and enjoyed it, but yesterday I visited for HH. They had good prices on their drinks and a HH menu. We split a couple of appetizers and some sushi. I will definitely be going back!!

Reviewed 21 March 2015

been a few times now and I love the bento box and trying a few different rolls. I love how they will get you any thing you ask for and it is always clean, fast, and delicious. I love the hot green tea with honey and lemons and the crunch rolls too.

Been to Edo Japan? Share your experiences!