“Surprisingly good! Quaint little place in a strip mall.”

Koung Thai Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 189 Restaurants in Rockwall
Reviewed 2 October 2017

It took us forever to choose what dishes we wanted to try. The server brought me a sample of a couple of curries so I could decide. The flavors were very tasty and the prices were reasonable. It's a busy place for take out as well. Would recommend and will be back.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Excellent flavor. A little pricy though. I do like how you can choose your own spice level. Everything I've had has been very good.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

EXCEPTIONAL Thai food!! A total party in your mouth! The Yum shrimp salad was THE BEST! The yellow shrimp curry and pad khing were outstanding! If you like spicy Thai, you came to the right place. The service was great (Mike), the Singha beer was cheap, and the prices were very reasonable. Do yourself a favor and check this place out. It will soon be a place to satisfy those cravings that only great Thai can deliver.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I have been her multiple times and I feel like the food is very inconsistent. The curry dishes seem to be good but anything else like the noodles or fried rice are inconsistent. The last two times I have not been impressed with my meals, not sure I will come back.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered Thai fried rice, very spicy.
I got really spicy, which is what I wanted, but there was absolutely no flavour, let alone Thai flavour.
The only thing Thai about the rice was it's name.
The server insisted they cooked Thai style, after spending 18years in Thailand, I can safely say, Rubbish.
Also there were only 4 pieces of chicken on a $11 entree.
What a joke this establishment is.