“Panang Curry”

Koung Thai Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 189 Restaurants in Rockwall
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Koung Thai is my favorite Asian restaurant in Rockwall. You can't beat their curries and salads. Delicious!!

Reviewed 1 October 2015

I try to eat at Koung Thai as much as I can, the food is great and service is excellent. I have tried a variety of dishes and have not found any I did not like. Wide selection of entrees. It is located in a ' strip mall ' so parking is never an issue. Not open every night

Reviewed 3 August 2015

We found this restaurant and glad we did. Enjoyed our lunch. I had the pineapple fried rice with veggies. My husband had the beef curry with spinach. He said it was good but a bit too strong with the curry peanut sauce. It was a bit overpowering. My plate seemed to be more balanced. I enjoyed it very much. Light and filling.
Good prices and portion sizes. Good parking also. Pleasant wait staff...very willing to make sure you have what you need and keep your glass filled.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I like to try my usual (Pad Thai) at different Thai restaurants. Their version was very good. Just the right kind of spicy for my liking. Not too busy.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

The pad thai is some of the best. We have not tried a bad thing here. Service has never been an issue. The food is always brought out quick and staff is attentive.