“The Harbor is a constant disappointment! ”

The Harbor Rockwall
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The Harbor at Rockwall's Lake Ray Hubbard is a total disaster. The ill advised design needs to be redeveloped. The parking is ridiculous and the shop and restaurant spaces are largely empty. The Cinemark movie theater is ok but has a strange entry in line with the available parking. I think the whole development needs to be dug up and redone with a new architectural plan.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"dallas"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a great place to watch a beautiful Texas sunset. We loved watching the boats come in to the marina. This is a great photo opportunity too.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This year I decided to make Mother's day personal and just for ME. I celebrated myself with a great picnic with me and my pup...a few treats for us both and lively scenery and people.
I'm an island girl and the scenery of the sunset on the lake and all of the beautiful people celebrating mother's day was a beautiful thing.

I felt great and had a moment well deserved just for me!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place to visit with family, friends, or date night. Lots of good restaurants that sit on the lake.