“Personal mothers day! Just me and my pooch! ”

The Harbor Rockwall
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This year I decided to make Mother's day personal and just for ME. I celebrated myself with a great picnic with me and my pup...a few treats for us both and lively scenery and people.
I'm an island girl and the scenery of the sunset on the lake and all of the beautiful people celebrating mother's day was a beautiful thing.

I felt great and had a moment well deserved just for me!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"stroll"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place to visit with family, friends, or date night. Lots of good restaurants that sit on the lake.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Perfect place to walk and dine while staying at the neighboring Hilton! The views and convenience were great!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This was a nice spot to look at the view. It can be hard to get a good picture when other people are at the lighthouse, but it was nice.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The Harbor at Rockwall is a beautiful place to stroll and enjoy the lakeside view. Several restaurants here to dine near the lake. Stroll on the dock, sit by the lighthouse, picnic, or take in a movie. Romantic evening stroll along the waters edge or near the fountain. Very nice and well kept.