All reviews movie theater wedding activities lake view clean hotel excellent hotel definitely stay here again stayed here walking distance bed property desk
Reviewed 21 October 2018

I've travel for a living for over 21 years and I've become particular about the quality of hotel rooms and the functionality of the layout. I'm sure I've stayed at other Springhill Suites in the past, though I don't remember them being remarkable in any way. This one was different. The room just works. From the desk alignment with the TV to the bathroom layout, I found this one of the best designed rooms I've stayed in in a long time. Thank you, Marriott.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

A very nice, quiet, newer hotel. Everything was very clean, and the morning breakfast buffet was very good. In a great location across from the Harbor District and Lake Ray Hubbard. You have many restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance.

The only few complaints that I have is that the pool was a little small, and we had to keep asking for extra towels in our room. We are a family of four, and they kept giving us only three bath towels. Other than these minor complaints, this a very nice hotel to stay in for the money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

A group of 15 stayed here due to us visiting the area for our family reunion. Due to the activities we had planned at the harbor and the Rockwall area this location was perfect! We could walk to the harbor from the hotel and we were 5 minutes or less away from restaurants, grocery stores, arcades etc. My children enjoyed the waffles for breakfast but I wish the breakfast area was bigger. I’m a mom of 3 and had to take our food back to the room because there wasn’t enough seating in breakfast area. (830 am)

We had 2 double queen suites that were very spacious, clean and comfy! The only complaint regarding the rooms is that upon arrival the refrigerator wasn’t cold. We travel with meds that require refrigeration so that was the only down fall pertaining to the room. Also this was the first hotel we’ve stayed at that required us to press a button inside the mini fridge to keep it on every few hrs. This would have been something we would’ve wanted the front desk to let us know.

The staff wasn’t too friendly when checking out. We didn’t get asked how was our stay or anything. I asked about the additional $50 charged to our total and was told that was just in case we wanted snacks. I would have liked to known about this when we checked in not while checking out. It only took a few days for that money to fall back into our account. Lastly we asked for additional towels to be in the room upon arrival via the website but didn’t get those. However whenever I called the front desk we were brought some within 10 mins. With that being said overall we were satisfied with our stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Stayed here for one night with my family. Got the queen doubles that accommodated 6 people. The suite was plenty big and bathroom spacious. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Grounds were kept up and hotel was super clean. The pool was not as big as other hotels but a big enough size to enjoy yourself in. Hotel will be a year old this July and still smelled like new too.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I booked a wedding group block at this hotel. It's very new, beautifully designed. Breakfast was wonderful, the bed comfortable, and very easy to navigate. I appreciate the Sales staff whom I corresponded with, and the front desk staff were very pleasant and quick to help me with some last minute wedding activities I was trying to finish. Thank you V, and the night auditor with a pretty accent (I didnt catch her name)! I stayed in May but I still think about how much I enjoyed my stay!

Room tip: I believe their queen suites and accessible rooms, are the ones with the lake view
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ruth P, Manager at Springhill Suites by Marriott Dallas Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Carolyn M,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at the Springhill Suites Rockwall. We take pride in the commitment from our staff to deliver exceptional, genuine and efficient service, and we thank you for recognizing them for it. I will share your kind comments with Kendyl in Sales, V, at the Front Desk and Vicki our Night Auditor.
Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us, and look forward to your return.

Ruth