Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Free Internet
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$197
Hotels.com
Pelican Bay Resort(Rockport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
  • Pool
Harbour Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$114
Quality Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
Priceline
Reel'em Inn On the Bay(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$117
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2017

we booked this hotel based on the pictures, the price not cheap, my wife and I clean houses in Austin Texas, I been in the Cleaning Business for more than twenty five years so we can tell when a place has been properly clean, we had cleaning equipment in our car and clean the room for more than two hours, the tub was nasty, the stove and refrigerator dirty, the floor not cleaned at all, the walls had dust from the fan, the fans were full of dust top and bottom, I would have for my money back, but the booking agency told me it was not refundable at the time of booking, after cleaning and disinfecting the room our self, it was clean but the equipment is to old to work, ice maker doesn't work, fridge doesn't work, elevator is falling a part, over all the worst experience of my life.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Ivor C
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My family brought me here for Mother's day weekend. The rooms were great, lots of space and clean, the staff was very friendly and the view to the ocean was priceless. We will definetly be coming back again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Beware renters !! There is No way this a 4 star hotel. The pictures online are Not what this property really looks like. There is no beach, one rocking chair at the pool, the fishing pier is dangerous,the WiFi is very spotty,there's no paddle boat rental. The room we had was large(only upside),half of the electrical outlets didn't work,the remote didn't work,the coffee maker was filthy inside,the bed was very uncomfortable,there was a hair on the pillow case, there were gnats all over the room & a hole in the bathroom wall.
If all you want is a cheap room,then go for it, just be advised that you definitely get less than what you pay for here.
We couldn't even get a do not disturb sign,there was a left over beer & half an uneaten candy bar in the fridge.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank lakoda19611
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Go somewhere else, ANYWHERE else. The photos that I posted are how this place really looks. Dangerous, nasty, and dirty! Extremely outdated. I was given a full refund after threatening to call the police. There are many other places that are a fraction of the cost, that is safer and nicer than this rat hole!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Mario D
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Tub dirty. Light and vent don't work in bathroom. Stove covered in grease and grime. Saw lots of bugs. Missing smoke alarm. Found hair in the bed. Elevator button on first floor doesn't work- just hope someone is coming down when you're bringing in your luggage. And the towels are stiff and cheap and very few in the room. I'm fine staying in an older place with few amenities but not a place that is filthy and buggy and obviously is not cleaned between guests.

Room Tip: Stay on first floor if you can't use stairs because the elevator doesn't work. Better yet, stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family