Stayed here for the weekend, when we arrived it seemed ok, until we went in the bathroom, when you sit on the toilet it seems like it may fall over it is so wobbly, then walking around barefooted in the room there was a fishing hook with sinker attached laying in the middle of the floor, makes you wonder how well they clean it to leave that laying there. Then went to take a shower and the sliding shower door fell off on my husband, what a nightmare! To top it off there were some young kids partying right outside our door till 2 am. The pool and hottub seemed dirty and were FILLED with kids. Oh yeah my parents also stayed, their room was a little nicer but stunk of shrimp and there were frenchfries still on the floor. So I do NOT recommend staying here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel Rockport
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport