I wanted to stay where I could see the sunrise from the room and hear and see the water. The Bayfront rooms offered all of this. We stayed in a Suite, which had all we could possibly need. 2 big rocking chairs on the front balcony to sit and watch the sunrise, listen to the water - it was all I had dreamed of, but had never found before. They made my dreams come true for this trip. The staff was great - very accomodating - very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel Rockport
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport