“closed”
Review of La Luna Cafe - CLOSED

La Luna Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This restaurant closed over the summer which only adds to Rockports Lunchtime blues. We have such a nice historic downtown with very few lunchtime places.

LaLuna2010, Owner at La Luna Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Thank you so much for your bad rating, even though you did try it out. Yes, we are closed. That should have been sufficient. You should not rate what you have not tried.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had good food at fair prices, but have since learned they are closing their doors at the end of July. Sorry to see them go. Nice folks.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Had one of the best, most interesting breakfast's ever.
Eggs over sauerkraut on toast with bratwurst.
My son had blueberry pancakes which were great also.
Unfortunately the lovely owner is closing soon.
But, I can say I got while the gettin' was good.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews and fought with myself about going here and I'm so glad I did! I got a half stack (plenty) of Blue Moon pancakes with 2 eggs over easy & 2 strips of bacon. The pancakes were amazing, the scoop of sweet cream cheese instead of butter is to die for but very sweet. Eggs & bacon were perfect. My boyfriend got the Kitchen Sink Burrito & he ate as much as he could even though he was full it was so delicious. We spent about $30 but it was worth every penny! The lady who waited on us was nice but not necessarily friendly, which was fine with us. The only complaint I have is you pay when you order, the juice glasses are small and my boyfriend got a second cup if orange juice. When we went to the leave the tip we were informed we owed $1.95 for it which I felt came off cheap of them considering how much the meal was as a whole! Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast and lunch, incredible food both times. Iced tea was superb. Try blue berry pancakes, Benny in the garden, shrimp tacos, grilled pub&j....