Clean, quiet, nice. Room was great. Our room, 327, had an amazingly long entrance area (which allowed us extra space to store kid's pool noddles, etc), Really liked breakfast room area which was clean and modern. Breakfast selection good. Our room 327 was on the top floor and on the end of the hotel that allowed us a view of the bay. Be sure to ask for a similar room when making a reservation.
A few other comments:
1. Outdoor pool small, but clean.
2. Breakfast was good. Only improvement here would be to replace the pancake making machine with a standard waffle maker. The pancake machine never seemed to work properly.
3. Very close to Rockport Beach Park which is great, but the day we went had a jelly fish problem (see my seperate review).
4. Front desk staff friendly and helpful.
5. Hotel had nice modern decor.
6. Within decent driving distance of Port Aransas.
7. Very close to Bay Museum, which has an amazing globe presentation (see my seperate review).
My overall recommendation is to strongly consider this hotel if staying in Rockport. Price was decent and about half of what would have been paid for the same quality room in Port Aransas.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking