All reviews priced right top floor the breakfast area very nice hotel great room two night stay this past weekend checkin cleanliness
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is truly an amazing hotel--10 foot ceilings, impeccable rooms, great service, and a delicious hot breakfast. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Excellent service. Everyone from the frost desk to the housekeeping crew were very curtious and helpful. the decor was fresh and clean. Breakfast was good and the variety was ok.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We had a fantastic experience. Suite was large enough for 2 adults and 3 children, very clean, staff all very pleasant and helpful. Kids and husband really enjoyed breakfast buffet. View from our room was beautiful waterfront. Room was very quiet (and we were right across the hall from the elevator and ice machine!)

Room Tip: get waterfront view!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I have stayed a many hotels in my time, I usually stay at the Hampton Inn but not this time something told me to try something new. So I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, the atmosphere was so great and everyone greated us with the up most respect. Every now and again you here hello and welcome but I can HONESTLY say I felt the true meaning of welcome. I did sign up for priority club for all the perks. I will say hello Holiday Inn and Goodbye Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Room 323 is a very nice King Suite very nice and cozy and a fantastic waterview.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank felicia l
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We booked a room months ago at the Days Inn Rockport but once we got there we realized that it was the worse hotel we ever stayed at in our lives. It was stinky, moldy, old, leaked, dirty(u can read more about this hotel under the Day's Inn review). All together, we didnt care about the money we were losing leaving that hotel and the Holiday Inn saved our lives. They knew our desperate situation of needing a room and took care of us immediately. The front desk staff was extremly nice and caring. The General Manamger Stephanie and Bindi Bhagat welcomed our family with warm arms and made us feel like we were walking into our home. The rooms were absolutely gourgeous, they had a beautiful fitness room, the continetial breakfast was great and our overall experience will be one I will never forget. They made our vacation a memorable one again and we will stay there everytime we travel to Rockport no matter the cost. Not only did they give us a room, they gave us something money cant buy........PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family