“Not a Fan”

Add it.
Mr Jim's Pizza
Ranked #35 of 86 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed 27 July 2016

My family likes pizza.. My husband even works for a company that sells pizza to convenience stores and entertainment complexes, and he Still enjoys ordering pizza from our local restaurants. But this pizza was just not great.. The crust was like cardboard, and just really didn't have flavor. We'll never order from them again.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

By far better than any franchise pizza!! It arrived hot with lots of toppings. We ordered the 'sticky fingers' & boy was it ever!!! Best pizza I've had in a long while. The crust with the garlic & Parmesan was fantastic!! The locals are very fortunate to have Mr. Jim's.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I ordered pasta for delivery to my room at the Motel 6 because I had pizza another place the night before. It arrived quickly and was satisfactory.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Grabbed a couple of pizza's for carry out. Ready on time and were hot and fresh when we got home. The sauce was a bit heavy for me but the crust was perfect. Will stop by again.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 7 January 2015

I prefer Mr. Jim's Pizza to the other pizza places in town. Their prices are good and they still make the Meatball subs. This is the best pizza in town and they always have great pickup specials.

Date of visit: December 2014

Been to Mr Jim's Pizza? Share your experiences!