“Just Went By After Seeing Sign On Door”

The North Texas Automotive Museum
Ranked #11 of 24 things to do in Richardson
More attraction details
Owner description: The NTX Auto Museum is open to the public. We have a unique collection of automobiles as well as party and banquet space.
Reviewed 20 March 2015

There is a sign that states that tours can be made with an appointment by calling a phone number listed on the notice. When I was there the door was locked and I saw no on around.

3  Thank texaswillie

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went by yesterday an the building was closed up and a sign out front for lease.What else can I write---the place is closed.

7  Thank texaswillie
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had the opportunity to go here for a wedding reception. There's a great variety of classic cars. Nice to go back in time!

1  Thank Glenda H
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Hi there,

I visited NTX Automotive Museum back in May/2013 and it was awesome. I liked their collection of classic Mercedes Benz they had on their display and highly recommend to anyone who wants to go and visit them.

Regards,
Ishmael S.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I really enjoyed looking at his cars. The guy there not sure if he is the owner or what, but he has a very big city vibe, got after me for staring too close at his vehicles. He seemed a bit nutty, but then again if I owned all those cars I might be nutty about them too. I'd highly recommend that any motoring enthusiast see this place, especially for German automobiles.

2  Thank Craig B