The North Texas Automotive Museum
Review Highlights
It was a wonderful place which has long since been replaced with a go cart track.

We went to several events at this venue for Scotch tastings, and one other event. Sadly it did not... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
fitfunny
Dallas, Texas
Closed until March 2017 to add kart track

NTX Auto Museum will be CLOSED until March 2017 due to addition of K1 Speed Go Kart! Admission is... read more

Reviewed 23 May 2016
Karen R
Omaha, Nebraska

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had the opportunity to go here for a wedding reception. There's a great variety of classic cars. Nice to go back in time!

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Glenda H
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Hi there,

I visited NTX Automotive Museum back in May/2013 and it was awesome. I liked their collection of classic Mercedes Benz they had on their display and highly recommend to anyone who wants to go and visit them.

Regards,
Ishmael S.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I really enjoyed looking at his cars. The guy there not sure if he is the owner or what, but he has a very big city vibe, got after me for staring too close at his vehicles. He seemed a bit nutty, but then again if I owned all those cars I might be nutty about them too. I'd highly recommend that any motoring enthusiast see this place, especially for German automobiles.

Date of experience: May 2012
2  Thank Craig B
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We had a great time at the RSO Robert Burns Dinner. Would recommend NTX to anyone. The event was a fund raiser for the Richardson Symphany. Those in attendance could stroll throgh the great collection of automobiles as part of their evening. Because it was a fund raiser, it was a paid event for the guests. The museum gave the evening a very special and unique experiance.

Date of experience: January 2013
2  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I have had 3 events at NTX and each was exceptional. Because each was a different sized event I used 3 different rooms. Each room had its own personality with details that made them special. This is my go to place for events if any size.

1  Thank amiromar