All reviews the rio grande valley south padre island i highly recommend this hotel comfortable bed easy access other hotels port mansfield cisco texas expressway harlingen cleanliness
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The only thing that could improve is the internet. Wasn't the best for xbox use and some movie streaming but the rooms were clean and the service was excellent. The hotel manager was very nice and the staff always new your name.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6304GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raymondville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

David. Thanks to you and your crew for choosing to stay at the La Quinta Raymondville. Those 6 weeks went fast. I'm glad you enjoyed the 2 separate room, 2 king bed in each room with its own HD TV and kitchen. This was ideal for long and short stays as both rooms are very large. We are addressing the internet issue with equipment upgrades and looking to upgrade internet speed from 50x20 to 100x50 speed.
All the la Quinta team members make sure that each and every guest has a memorable stay, weather its for business or leisure. We provide a safe, clean and well maintained property, that's why were the #1 hotel in the area.
We look forward to having you stay with us again very soon when your working in the RGV.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

After a very long trip from Georgia to attend a Family funeral, first, the Motel was very clean. Because of a stress fracture in my foot our stay was complicated, we asked the manager for help without any hesitation, he responded immediately and more importantly resolved the problem. He was very gracious, courteous, simply a Great human being. I have travelled all over the world with the Military. I can assure you that I have never been treated as well as I was treated by this Gentleman. This Gentlemen by his actions saved La Quinta from losing me as a customer. La Quinta management gave me the normal treatment, "we can't help you", which is the same treatment, I received all over the world. At a time of great grief in my life, a wonderful Gentlemen helped me, when there was no help available any where else. The rest of the staff had the same great attitude. Simply, the best accommodations ever. The manager would be an asset to any organization. I would like to extend my personal thanks to him for his kindness and assistance in my hour of need.
With deep and abiding appreciation to him for his service to me, I will always be

Most Sincerely,

George E. Levya

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
LQ6304GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raymondville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Mr. and Mrs. George. Once again our condolences to you and the rest of your family. Thank you for your kind words. The La Quinta Raymondville team are the #1 hotel in the area. And during your time of need we we're there for you, We pride ourselves on providing a clean and well maintained room for all our guest.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

This was an excellent place to stay while in south Texas. We visited S Padre Island and also Nuevo Pregeso Mx while on a hunting trip in the area. The staff was very helpful on several occasions. The breakfast was excellent and the housekeeping was also. Could not have asked for anything better. Would stay again if in area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6304GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raymondville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

What a joy to hear that we made a your visit easy and your stay comfortable. Thank you for the time taken to appreciate each and every aspect of service and staff who served you. Truly encouraged to serve our guests even more. We look forward to serving you again. Our unique location makes it easy to visit the southern part of The Rio Grande Valley and further north.
Our unique local taste Bright Now Breakfast with fresh make your own tortilla, Fresh make coffee is the right way to start your day, After waking up from our oh so soft pillow top heavenly beds.
The La Quinta Raymondville Team look forward to serving you again. The #1 hotel in the area.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Hotel is very clean and presentable from the exterior. Lobby is clean, as are the rooms. Breakfast is a little different from other LaQuintas but i believe its the region and i do enjoy the change. I always recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6304GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raymondville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm happy to see that you had a wonderful stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raymondville. We cannot wait to welcome you back during your next visit to Raymondville, TX.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Very helpful staff and nice place. Everything as expected. Enjoyed the breakfast. Secure parking lot, we had a trailer and things in our truck and our things were secure. Comfortable beds, warm shower, nice TV.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6304GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raymondville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Adelarosa1117. Thank you for making the La Quinta Raymondville your hotel of choice, we know you have limited choosing when seeking a clean and well maintained hotel, where the team members make the stay a memorable experience.
This La Quinta hotel is above and beyond all the other hotels in the area because we listen to our guests, who out who we would be just not this good. Once again thank you.
We look forward to seeing you again when your travel brings you top the wonderful south Texas area, of Rio Grande Valley.