“I can't believe they're still open”

La Salud Tasty Treats
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Port Lavaca
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Seems like a lonely atmosphere never know when they're going to be open and hamburgers were good the first time after that I was surprised to get what I ordered from time to time I only went from time to time overall good luck maybe they were having a bad day

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

They have good mexician food, and a hamburger lunch special for 599 that is really good. There shakes and smoothies re the best around. Well worth the stop.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Great milkshakes, French fries and burger. Nice clean place. Smoothies looked good and homemade ice cream. One of the better places to eat in port lavaca.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

This is a fun place to go for a meal or just for desert. My family & I went here for lunch & it was very good. The only downside was they didn't have the traditional queso or salsa we are accustomed to having at a Mexican restaurant. Other than that, the atmosphere is great & the food is good! Everything is authentic & definitely homemade. I even bought a fruit cup for dessert & it was fantastic. The portion sizes for the meals & desserts are great. Customer service was ideal. We would recommend this place for families & anyone who likes authentic food!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I love going to La Salud. I get the hamburgers and onion rings. They are so GOOD!! We also enjoying escamocha. It's a fruit salad in a sweet cream sauce with granola sprinkled on top. The taco salads are huge and the meat is cooked very nicely. The food is cooked to order so It may take a little time. I definitely recommend this place and we will be going back!!