“very friendly staff”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #36 of 49 Restaurants in Port Lavaca
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Typical pizza hut, but the staff is very friendly. Not only to us, but friendly to everyone that walked in, I finally had to tell my wife, maybe the owner is in here!

Pizza hut pizza. Clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Although the pizza is good, I would not recommend the buffet. The pizza comes out slow and not fast enough for someone who only has 30 minute lunches. restaurant is also a little dated and could use a facelift.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

How do they stay open? My husband and I went in for dinner. The restaurant was nasty. After more than 5 minutes, the waitress ambled over to tell us we probably wanted to go somewhere else. When asked why, she said because the guys in the back were lazy and slow.

1  Thank ShannaBetty
Reviewed 6 November 2015

The place is clean, contrary to how it was a year or so ago when i was there. When i came in stood near the sign that said in effect "wait to be seated" the employees looked at me dumbfounded and couldn't seem to understand why i was there. I said the sign said i'd be seated. The lady gave me sweet tea, i wanted unsweet. I ordered super supreme thin and crispy, received a supreme hand tossed. The lady dropped it an ran away before i realized. Didn't want to be there all night and wait for what i ordered. No service, i went to the counter to get more ice tea. Told the lady at the register, she made it clear she didn't give a damn.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I was visiting the area and wanted to see if the local Pizza Hut had a dine-in salad bar. I called the number to inquire and was in hold for 5 minutes. The number goes to a central call center in San Antonio Texas and the operator was unable to give me any information about the salad bar??? I physically had to drive to the restaurant, walk in and look to see that they didn't have one. Ridiculous! Get a DIRECT LINE TO YOUR STORE!