“great mexican food”

Add it.
Taqueria La Finca
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Port Lavaca
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My wife and I have had several great meals at this establishment. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is simple.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great authentic Mexican Rstrnt. Tue morning breakfast tacos are fresh and large. You can call in your order starting at 5am! But dont expect it to be ready by 515am. Sometimes we have to wait for pick up. They even have a drive up window on the southside of building. For lunch the menu is varied and the food is very very plentiful and good. You wont be disappointed at this place. And they have soap in the bathrooms and they are clean! This i one of my top Mexican Rstrnts and sometimes i drive from my home town to Pt Lavaca just to eat here! Its always good and pleasing!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

It doesn't compare to what you can get in the Rio Grande Valley, but it's okay Mexican food. The food is decent and hot, the salsa is pretty good.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

cozy, laid back atmosphere. Personally I like to go during lunch since I only get an hour to get in and out. The Leon Plate and #4 are two of my favorites. The downloadable menu from their website is easy to navigate through and read to see what I want to try when I want something different, I have not been disappointed yet!

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

We have been her twice. The food is ok and is served hot. The fajita meat is tender and cut up into small size bites. The salsa may be spicy or not depending on the cook. The waitress were very tentative to us. The chili con queso is disappointing. It is just a thick cheese sauce out of the can. I don't know if we will return or not.