“Overpriced Trash food from the grocery store”
Review of Art's Fish House

Art's Fish House
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Port Lavaca
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I was so excited to try the shrimp Alfredo being a pasta lover, and when my food arrived I noticed that the sauce looked really pale and smelt bland yet familiar but I was hopeful that I was wrong. But from the first bite I realized it was definitely familiar and it hit me, ITS THE ALFREDO SAUCE FROM A JAR! I have eaten it a few times and I know the godawful taste. I'm absolutely appalled that they would pass this trash off as quality seafood. All they did was boil some noodles and slap some cheap Alfredo and shrimp. And they charge 13$ for this crap! NEVER EATING THERE AGAIN!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

But no, the butterfly shrimp were overcooked and they needed to change grease. That taste stayed in my mouth the rest of the night. Beer was not cold. Will not return to this place and eat.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We had a large group and they did a great job of taking care of us.
The food was really good. I recommend the Shrimp Pot.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We had been warned about the cost, but good seafood always comes at a price and it certainly does here. Slightly out of the way, easy parking and to find. Service is quick and polite. The food is good, plenty of it but at a premium price not expected in these surroundings. However, for that special night, in Port Lavaca, not bad at all

1  Thank FangLam
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Went to Art,s while we were in Port Lavacha for a family reunion.

location of restaurant is a little shakey but once you find it no problem.

Very casual middle of the rood environment. With lots of seafood decor

Overall a great seafood restaurant. We shared the shipmate platter. It had fried shrimp, stuffed shrimp, catfish, stuffed blue crap, hush puppies and fries. More than enough food for the two of us. The also have boiled boiled that looking around look outstanding.

Overall great seafood place nice service. Price was reasonable

1  Thank Dano1946