“Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My potato cheese and beans taco delicious and large I took half home for lunch and was tasty reheated
My husband enjoyed his breakfast as well
Juice served cold( nice treat )
Only drawback- you have to pay in cash

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I went in for breakfast this morning right before we made our way back to Fort Worth. This place was delicious, I got the huevos rancheros and was in love with the flour tortillas. Definitely a place to go to when visiting Port Isabel.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Breakfast Taco was the best around. The size could have fed two. Our waiter was awesome for a group of nine. We always come back to Manuel’s when here on SPI.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to Manuel’s since they were located on the island. Great spot. Manuel himself still works every day. Huge portions at affordable prices. Don’t forget to get a jar of salsa to take home.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

First visit was on the weekend had to wait over an hour but it was worth the wait. Good Mexican food with the huge homemade tortillas. Service was excellent waiter had a great sense of humor.