“Great Migas!”
Review of Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Port Isabel
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Quiet sport just off the main drag in PI. Prompt service, friendly staff and large portions all at an affordable price.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We got the chalupas and flautas. The chalupas were very good. We both especially liked the rice. My husband liked his flautas as well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was not our first choice for breakfast but turns out a good choice. The prices are good and the food was good. We had 4 different people wait on us. Seemed a little odd. But we were never waiting for drinks or anything else. Judging by the outside of the building I thought it was bigger. It is a nice cozy, not stuffed, eating area. Overall I would recommend giving it a try. There are many more breakfast restaurants to try in Port Isabel though.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I had visited this place about 2 years ago.I recently went there it was the worse place to eat..the charro beans they give you was delicious until I had a piece of metal scrub in my mouth and I took it to the cashier and she just took it from me I told her I almost swallowed it she didn't even say sorry she just took it 2nd..the service was the worse the waiter only went once to our table never saw him again..I will never return ..there check your food if you go there I don't recommend it though...

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Dined here twice on our visit.
The first was breakfast and we had the taco loco.
Our second visit was lunch and we had the fried fish special.
Both meals were delicious & the fried fish was all you can eat.
Would highly reccomend this restaurant.