See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

me and my wife stayed here for the weekend. I love the outside area great pool and barbecue area.the room was great very spacious and even had a stove and fridge.the workers are very polite and always waved to us as we passed.we came from San Antonio on our two day stay, and we would definitely come back here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Country Fried Chicken this evening was very good. Five out of eight of us had this dish and everyone was pleased. The waiter, Rosendo, knows our group very well and really goes out of his way to make us happy.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The prices went up from about 75 to over 100 a night boat slip prices went up from 10 to 15 a night .Room i got was very outdated. The TOWELS are SUPER hard like sand paper . I also found a Roach in my sheets . Beds are also small full size beds . . Rooms need updating . Could have stayed on the island for the price they charged :(

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lucy G
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Newly remodeled room.
We stayed the weekend at White Sands.
The room (smallest they have)
Was equipped with a micro fridge, a microwave. Small counter with sink.
Bathroom had a nice walk in shower... perfect for two.
Room had plenty of room.
I usually try to get a king bed and this room had two double beds.
We slept well.
AC worked great and the room was quiet.
It was fantastic for the price.
PS
Julie was at the front desk and she was FANTASTIC!
We headed down for the Island but really enjoyed Port ISABEL
Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The hotel was not fancy but did offer a clean room, cable tv, kitchen and pool. The location was great and convenient for getting to the beach and to downtown. We are planning a trip again this summer to Port Isabell with the entire family and my teenage daughter requested we return to the same hotel. You are on the coast for a reason and there is no reason to overpay for a room you will not use much.

Date of stay: June 2016