BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$126
US$112
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$134
The Place Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$109
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$120
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$122
Tropic Island Resort(Port Aransas)
US$305
  • Pool
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$111
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$119
Camp Coyoacan(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
All reviewslumber yardfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastking suiteclean hotelcomfortable bedsdesk staffwould definitely stay here againfresh fruita great stayshort driveconvenience storefamily tripenjoyed our stayhot tubwaffles
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I love Hampton Inns and it is my go to hotel when traveling. This Hampton Inn is sort of away from the action. Like most hotels in Port A, there is no view of the water.

This Hampton Inn did not disappoint. We slept like babies, the room got cold (just how we like it), and the breakfast was good.

We typically stay in a condo when coming to Port Aransas but this trip wasn't planned. We didn't want to deal with cooking our meals or worrying about towels, etc. I highly recommend this hotel and wil consider staying here on our next visit.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I booked the room at the last minute for a one-night stay in Port A, something I do a few times a year when I get two days away because my kids are with their dad. This is by far one of the best hotel rooms I've stayed in, if not the best, on Port A. I booked the King Suite because it was just a few dollars more than the double queens and I honestly felt pampered compared to some of the other hotel rooms I have stayed in. I also had a Service Dog with me and I was fully accommodated with absolutely no issues and the hotel staff were wonderful to her and about her. It was quiet, the internet service was without issue, the breakfast was ample, and the service was great. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

The location is good, better than its previous local. We try to stay at Hampton inns because the Mattresses are comfortable. However, the air conditioning unit was loud (normal for most places) and had a loud clicking sound when shutting on and off. You could tell they didn't clean very good because there was dust on the floor and on the fixtures. The water Pressure was weak for showering (4th floor). Breakfast was the usual mediocre quality but eatable. Probably won't go back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Easy to find. Comfortable & pretty rooms. We ended up with a handicap accessible room so had tons of room. Very clean. Free breakfast with lots of choices. Free coffee all day long in the lobby. Definitely would recommend.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2016

The beds were so comfortable. The room was very clean. Breakfast was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the swivel television. Nothing negative to say. Had a wonderful time in Port A. Would recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple