“5 star dinning in port a”
Review of Liberty Hall

Liberty Hall
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to liberty hall for our wedding anniversary. It is one of the best meals I have ever had! Fresh sea food with a gourmet twist. Also had great ambiance and service!

1  Thank Sarah S

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This is our 2nd visit to Port Aransas and our 3rd stop at Guy's restaurants. I can tell you that you will never be disappointed. We ate at the Pelican Club and now twice at Liberty Hall and without a doubt they have the best seafood on the island.
The staff is well dressed, polite, and very informed about the dishes. And dishes served are well presented and cooked to perfection. Linda has always placed the center of attention to the customers. Hats off to the Chef and his crew for their attention to detail and focused on what leaves their kitchen.
I have read negative reviews about prices and I strongly disagree. I mean come on , it's fine dining and terrific prices. Bet ya take photos and share the experience when you return home from vacation

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My husband and I were devastated last year when we drove up to The Pelican Club and found it closed. This year, we discovered Liberty Hall, where the chef and Head Waitress Linda have now landed. The food is excellent, although I wish this new iteration offered the famous pan fried oysters! I started with the spicy deviled eggs, topped with fried shrimp, which were delicious. Next was the "knife-and-fork" Caesar salad, which is quite large - enough for two. My husband ordered the scallops special, topped with crab and served with Creole sauce, which was fantastic. Our only negative was that the ceiling fans were turned up so high that the food cooled off too quickly. We're so happy that a fine quality restaurant is once again available in Port A, and will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

After reading all the stellar reviews, we were really looking forward to a great meal. Unfortunately, it fell way short of our expectations. The best part of the meal was the fried shrimp on top of the deviled eggs. The salad came out HOT and wilted, the main dishes were room temp and really not the caliber of food we expected. The staff seemed stressed and ready to hustle people in and out, what service we did receive was polite but rushed. Maybe we caught things on a off night, but it was not anywhere in the range of outstanding, more like mediocre at best.

1  Thank K W
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I visited this restaurant with someone interested in good fried flounder. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to meet a request related to the preparation of the flounder. The menu offered several fish choices and three salad choices. The only meat choices were two types of steak and ribs in an Asian sauce. The salad and asparagus I had was fresh and crisp. I would recommend this restaurant if you want a nice fish meal. If you do not eat fish you would probably prefer another restaurant choice.